Three Hyenas

Aurora's POV

"I can't believed that worked" I state as we slow down.

"I am a genius" Simba states placing a paw on his chest.

"Hey genius, it was my idea" Nala tells him.

"Yeah but I pulled it off" Simba tells her.

"With us" Nala and I state.

"Oh yeah" Simba says and tries to tackle us to the ground. But Nala and I managed to pin him down.

"Hey" I say smiling.

"Pinned you" Nala says happily.

"Hey let me up" Simba tells us annoyed. We get off him and I looked around as Nala closed her eyes. Then suddenly Simba rammed into us sending us down a steep hill. Nala pinned Simba while I leaded on my front paw and held in a cry of pain.

"Pinned you again" Nala says proudly. I sit up inspecting my paw to see it is swollen. I don't believe it is broken just sprained. Suddenly a blast of steam caught all our attention. Nala and Simba went first as I followed them slowly hiding my pain.

"This is it we made it" Simba states and we look over one of the tasks to see the whole graveyard.

"Whoa" Nala and Simba say as we look at the view.

"We could get in big trouble" I tell them.

"I know" Simba chuckles as we turn towards an elephant's skull.

"I wonder if it's brains are still in there" Nala wonders out loud.

"There's only one way to know, come on let's go check it out" Simba says heading towards the entrance as we follow.

"Halt! The only checking out you'll do will be to check out of here" Zazu states as he appears in front of Simba.

"Oh man" Simba says turning away from Zazu.

"You're way beyond the bounders of the pride lands" Zazu tells us.

"You never said we were leaving the pride lands Simba" I tell him annoyed.

"It's not that bad Aurora, banana beak is scared" Simba assures me.

"That's mister banana beak to you fuzzy and we have to leave right now. We are all in very real danger" Zazu tells him.

"Danger ha, I laugh in the face of danger" Simba states walking around Zazu before laughing.

"Haha heehee" laughs sounded from behind him and he jumped back over to Nala & I. While Zazu stood in front of us with his wings out. As three hyenas appeared one female and two males.

"Well well Banzia what have we here?" the female asks one of the males.

"Hm I don't know Shenzi, what do you think Ed?" Banzai asks the last hyena who just laughs. "Just what I was thinking, a group of trespassers" Banzai states. We all back away slightly.

"And quite by accident let me assure you" Zazu assures them. We try to leave, but Shenzi steps on Zazu's tail. Meanwhile Banzia and Ed circled me & the other two.

"I know you, you're Mufasa's little stooge" she states smirking.

"I madam am the kings major dodo" Zazu says importantly.

"And that'd make you?" Shenzi asks as all three of the hyenas circled us.

"The future king" Simba tells her.

"Simba be quiet" I tell him while trying to keep an eye on the hyenas.

"Do you know what we do to Kings who step out of their kingdom?" Shenzi asks.