"Aww! So adorable!" She squeals and makes her way to her 'new' room. Lou follows after her, tail wagging happily.

"No, Lou, come back. She's going to bed." Theo says as if Lou understands.

"Oh it's fine. I mean, if you don't mind?" Mia says, blocking Lou from entering the room, making him whine. Theo shakes his head and she smiles. "Thank you big brother. Goodnight! Love you!" She says, closing the door after Lou goes inside.

I smile down at him. "Night big brother." He hits my chest and I laugh. "Come on, babe. I'm beat." I say, following him as we head to the room. I'm already sprawled across the bed before he has time to close the door.

"Callie!" He whines, trying to pull me off. "Get up! I'm sleepy!" He whines again. I laugh and get up. He pulls the covers back and he puts his glasses on the nightstand. He starts to undress and I do the same, kicking off my shoes.

I crawl under the covers before he does and he rolls his eyes. He turns off the light and he crawls in beside me. But before he can settle down, I pull him onto my lap.

"Calum what are you doing?" He giggles, flattening his palms on my chest.

"I'm holding you. Is that a problem?" I smile, putting my hand on the back of his neck and bringing his face closer to mine.

"Mia's sleeping in the other room, Calum. If she hears us...." He shifts on me, not getting off but getting closer. He pushes me down by my shoulders and my eyes go wide.

"Damn, Theo." I breath out, loving dominant Theo. He laces my fingers with his and he slams my hands down by my head. I can't help the soft moan that comes out and I grind myself into him.

"You like?" He smiles, kissing my neck. I bite down hard on my lip and I lean my head back.

"It's my thing but yeah baby, I love it. Keep going." I moan out as he bites down gently. I wasn't used to being dominated like this but when he does it, it drives me crazy.

"Mmhmm. You like when I'm rough like this? Want me to be like this more often?" He sucks on my neck till I'm breathless and he licks gently over one of the hickeys.

"Yes baby! Fuck yes." I moan out, bucking underneath him. His fingers run through my hair and before I know it, he yanks hard, making me moan loudly.

"Shhhh. We have to keep it down, okay love?" He whispers onto my lips, his fingers now coaxing my scalp where he yanked.

"Sorry. Sorry." I chuckle, leaning my head up to kiss him. As soon as our lips touch, he quickly pulls away.

"Not yet. Saving that for later." He mumbles, moving down to my jaw. He leaves a trail down from my jaw to my collarbone. I close my eyes and I tilt my head back.

He sucked and nibbled on my collarbone and pulled my hair till I was a moaning mess. I know he told me to keep it down but the things he was doing and the way he was moving his hips in circles slowly on me, I couldn't hold back. He holds my hands above my head with one hand and his other travels down my stomach.

*** It Gets Very Sexual Past This Point So If You Don't Like Then Skip***

He grips my sides and then he moves his hand again, his hand exploring every part of me. I bite down on my lip hard, my hips thrusting up slightly to get some friction going. "I want to touch you baby. Let me touch you." I whisper, opening my eyes.

My eyes adjusted a little and I could see him look up. "Yeah?" I let out a 'Mmhmm' in response and he release my hands. My hands immediately go to his ass, grabbing him and holding him down on me.