Chapter 24

* Calum's POV *

The alarm rang at 6:30 and I ignored it. A few minutes later, there was rapid knocking at my door. "What?!" I tell, rolling over in bed.

"Come on Calum. Get ready." Theo says, voice muffled by the door. I groan and throw the covers off.

I don't want to go to school. I just wanna sleep.

But I throw my legs over the bed and stand up. I rub my eyes and make my way to the bathroom. I'm only dressed in sweatpants. I walk out, yawning. "Uh, Calum?"

I look up and the is sitting down at the little table, mouth hanging open as he tries to eat his cereal. I smile. "Sorry. I'll be quick." I walk past him as his eyes roam my bare chest.

I shut the bathroom door and chuckle. I seriously didn't know he'd be there. I do my daily routine, brush my teeth and take a shower. I forgot to bring some extra clothes so I had to wear the same thing.

I peek my head out of the door and see he left. I make my way back to my room. I get dressed and get my things together. Around 7:15, Theo comes and knocks on my door. I walk over and open it.

"Yeah?" I ask. He's already dressed and ready.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yup. I just have to put my shoes on." I say, leaving the door open as I grab my shoes and backpack. He nods and walks off. I double check my room to see if I forgot anything. When I'm certain I got everything, I shut my door and sit down on the couch.

I toss my backpack to the side and lean down and tie my shoes. Theo comes up behind me and looks over my shoulder. His fingers traced down my spine and I smile.

"What is it?" I ask, finishing up.

"Nothing." He mumbles, finger lightly tracing my back. I close my eyes and stop. I focus on the little shock that he sends with his touch. His fingers climb up and touch my neck.

"Theo." I say, voice low. His fingers comb through my hair and mess it up but I don't care. It feels good as his fingers massage my head.

I lean back into his touch and he leans forward and he places his lips softly on my neck. I let out a soft groan and I lean my head back. "Calum?" He whispers softly on my neck.

"Yes Theo?" I reply. His fingers gently clench my hair.

"I like your hair messy. Leave it like this." He whispers in my ear. I don't understand why he couldn't just flat out tell me. Instead, he had to turn me on right before school. I wasn't used to him acting like this and I wanted to know why he was doing it. I liked it.

"Okay." He kisses my neck and I clench my hands. He pulls away, taking his hands with him, and I feel lonely. I gulp and realize how much I let loose. I was burning up, his touch affecting me greater than I thought. I wanted him, right here right now.

I stood up and turned around. He smiled at me and I grabbed his shirt and pulled him to me. I leaned on the couch and kissed him roughly. He let out a soft moan that didn't help my now growing bulge. His mouth opened slightly and I slid my tongue in. His fingers grabbed at my shirt and he held me to him by my sides. I released his shirt and I grabbed his hips.

I squeezed his hips and he leaned into my grip. I climbed farther onto the couch, kneeling. I brought him closer and I pressed my body up against his. If this couch wasn't here, I don't think I'd be able to control myself.

Theo's phone beeped but we both ignored it. Our tongues danced as we were pressed tightly to each other. His grip on my sides tightened and I kissed him harder. We separated only to take a short breath and then we were both sucked back into it. Theo's phone beeped again and he groaned softly. He tried to pull away but I gripped him tighter and kissed him harder. He gave in and held me closer.