Chapter 41

* Theo's POV *

Not even a collared shirt will hide the love bites from Calum. I loved touching them and running my fingers over each of them but if a teacher or even the principal saw, they'd be asking tons of questions. I've got to hide them.

And then I found Calum's grey hoodie beside the bed. I couldn't help the urge to slip it on. I closed the door quietly and I put it on. It goes down just right but the sleeves go past my hands. I can tell that it doesn't actually fit but it's not too bad. It feels so snug and warm in this cold. And the best thing about it is that it has his last name and football number on the back so if people see me wearing this, knowing it's his, they'll know that I'm wearing HIS hoodie.

I go back to the mirror and I look and the hoodie actually hides most of them. If I pull it up just right...and there we go. Now my neck is covered. Hopefully he won't be mad. I change into some pants and I slip my shoes on. When I'm done, I leave the room and meet Calum in the kitchen.

He stops in his tracks when he sees me wearing his hoodie. He was in the middle of eating his cereal and now his mouth was hanging open. "Theo." He whispers my name softly.

"Does it look okay?" I say, twirling my body a little.

"Oh shit...I mean, shoot. Yes Theo, it looks perfect." He grins, setting the bowl down on the counter. He walks up to me and he wraps his arms around my waist. "Since you can't show off my kisses, now people can tell that you're mine by my hoodies. Is that what you want?" He smiles, leaning in close.

"Yeah." I say heavily as his lips trace my jawline.

"Good good. Get your scent all over it and then give it back." He smiles and releases me. He goes back to eating his cereal and I sigh.

"I'm done with the shower. You can go in now. And hurry." I say as he finishes his cereal.

He nods his head and he chugs down the milk. He puts the bowl in the sink and I reach up and grab the cereal. I decide to fix me a small bowl of lucky charms. He leaves to go get ready, taking his clothes on the couch with him.

I hop up on the counter as I usually do and eat my cereal, listening to the shower come on. I hear my phone ringing and I look around the room. I get down off of the counter and I put my bowl down, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. I hear it coming from the room and I quickly run and grab it. I look at the screen and it has Mia's picture. Louie is up because of the noise I made and he's just standing in the doorway.

Calum's in the shower so he can't take him out so I will, since I'm already ready too. I answer the phone and hold it between my ear and shoulder as I get Louie ready. His ears perk up when he sees me heading for the leash.

"Theo?" She asks hesitantly.

"Yeah?" I reply, hooking his leash on his collar. I've taken him out before so I knew what to do.

"Oh I thought you left. How are you?" Her voice cheery.

"I'm good. I'm just about to take Louie out for a walk. Do you need something?" I ask, opening the door and Lou leading the way out.

The door clicks shut behind me and we take the stairs. "I was wondering what I should cook for Thanksgiving. What would you like me to fix?"

"Mia." I whine. She wants to visit for Thanksgiving break but I'd rather her not. "I told you that you don't have to come. I'll do just fine here with Calum."

When we get outside, I see it's sprinkling. Raindrops get on my glasses, making it hard to see. "But Theo I haven't seen you in so long. And Claire wants to go on a cruise so I won't have anyone here." She pleads.