Kageyama tobio x Reader:letting me in your heart (angst)

Okay so before the story this is dedicated to GameReamerTisTakuVer this is what you requested. You're welcome.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
You weren't the typical teenager who can just do whatever she wants.

That's goes without saying,

After all, You're stuck in this lonely room,

Flash back.

*Baaaaam*

You were frightened by the ball that came from the window in your hospital room.

"A- A volleyball?" You said with a cracking voice.

"Arghh, damn.I shouldn't have practiced there." A certain deep voice said. When you slowly saw a figure of a tall man.

"U-ummm there.... Is it yours?" You ask pointing to a volleyball.

"A-ah yes that's mine. I'm really sorry." He said with a low voice while bowing. When he lift up his head, his eyes widened.
"N-n-nose..." He said with a pale look.

"Nose?" You ask tilting your head.

"Your nose.... is bleeding." He said."D-did the ball hit you?!"he said, panicking.

You touched your nose and you felt something like liquid and you saw a blood which didn't suprise you.

"Oh.. No.It's the usual thing. I'm sick." You smiled."so, please don't worry" you added.

Kageyama's POV

Sick? she's sick? eh? is it that worse enough for her nose to bleed for nothing?

"S-sick?I'm sorry.ehh..."

I said. when I remembered something I have a milk in my pocket. "Ahm...here...."
I said as I hand her a carton of milk.

"Eh?is it okay?" She asked.
I nodded.

"Then thank you."she said with a sweet smile on her face.

What? sweet? well she's really beautiful

....and when I see her smile it feels like a feeling I have when someone spikes my toss perfectly.

I sat on a chair near her.
"Are you sure you're gonna stay longer? Aren't you practicing?" She said.

"Yeah but I'm done for the day.And I thought it w-would be lonely if your a-alone." I said.

"Oh, how kind of you! My mom is at work so she can only visit me in the morning. My dad..isn't around anymore. And my brother is at high school. Ah but he's a third year now. He plays voleyball too.He is a captain at karasuno." she said with a sweet voice.

"E-eh karasuno?"I said.

" yeah. " she said.

"You...what's your name?" I said with a nervous face.

"(F/N)-"

"(F/N)! I visited you sorry I didn't told you-" a certain man said.

"Eh? kageyama? you know my sister?" Daichi-san said.

"Ah.. yes... No" I said with a confused face.

"Which is it? hahahaha." He said.

"So your ill sister that you're talking about.. Is her?" I said.

"Yeah.Kageyama. Well, I have to thank you. Since she's really sick of this hospital. Thanks!"

"Can I talk to you for a second? ah, (y/n) we will be back." Daichi-san said.