tsukishima kei x reader:beanpole and shrimpy

"Oh!it's shrimp." a tall blonde said.

" oh! It's tadpole " you replied with a sarcastic tone, with a matching smirk on your face.

"What's with that smirk? Lame." And he left.

You felt so insulted,

'That damn, walking sht. Just wait!'

You sat on your classroom while reading a manga, waiting for your homeroom teacher to come.

"Eeehhh? shrimp is an otaku? yikes" tsukishima said.

"Ehhhh? says the dino nerd.Hah!" You said and his eyes widened.

"Stalker." He said with a grin.

"Oh please I saw you looking at a dinosaur stuff toy in the market.Adding it to your collection eh?" You said still looking at your manga.

"Ehhhh? so you're following me even if it's weekend such a stalker you are." He said with a proud face.

"Oh don't get your hopes too high. I'm with kenma that time we were buying games." You said now looking at him still with a blank face.

"In a date,eh?" He said you didn't notice it but his eyes twitched.and he looks angry.

"Don't be stupid.He's just a friend." You said, blushing.

He was going to reply something when the homeroom teacher came.

"Okay.. go back to your seats." The teacher said.

"Today I will pair you up for an assignment. I'll announce it after our last subject."

(Okay Time skip Cuz' why not)

"So yuuna and haru." The teacher said.

"Natsume and makoto"

"Lastly tsukishima kei and (F/N) (L/N)."

"HUHHHHHH?!"

"huh?"

You and tsukki both said.

"Why? you guys on a love quarrel?" Your teacher said.

"We're not e-even a couple!" You said blushing madly.

"Then there's no problem." Your teacher said.

You both walked in the library with your bags.

"So do the half I'll do the other half." You said.

"Don't tell me what to do.and how can I be sure that you're answers wouldn't be wrong?" He said with a grin surely mocking you.

"I'm smarter than you." You said.

"Now do it."you said when your phone rang.

"Oh kenma?" You said. Tsukki looked at you.with an annoyed face which you didn't notice.

"Eh?this Saturday? Hmm...okay!I'm free" you said while chuckling.

"Then bye bye!"you said while turning your phone off.

" Why the heck are you staring? creepy. You done?"you said.with a disgusted look on your face but in reality you're blushing.

You liked tsukki ever since in middle school despite the asshole he was he would sometimes look kind. But he always mocks you so you decided not to confess. Thinking that you'll be rejected.

"I'm done now. then bye." He said.with a glare.

"O-okay." You said nervous because well, he's glaring. What did you do? Nah, that's probaly the usual.

Before he left he turned around again.

"Do you hate me?" He asked with a straight face.

"Of course!" You said with a proud face.

"Pathetic" he said

"WHA-" before you could shout and insults him back you were cut off by a pair of warm lips.your eyes widen.

"Shut up. We're in the library.you're loud, shrimpy. And...as for me I love you, idiot" he said with a straight face.

"And you said you hate me but you looked so happy when I kissed you. You're such a tsundere,eh? So annoyiiiing." He added looking proud.

"Well, Sorry about that, I have a real problem in my facial expression But, I was realy digusted right now." You said making some really disgusted face.

"I love you too, beanpole." you said while looking down

"Ohhh, You love me? then keep your Saturday free. I'll pick you up." He said with a grin.

"Hah! I'm going to hang out with kenma! blehhhh" you said

"I see. then I'll pick you up." He said with a grin.

"Didn't I said I-" before you could say what you wanted to say.he left.

"That asshole.."

You sighed and pulled out your phone from your pocket dialing a certain number.

"Hello kenma? I can't come this saturday. You can hang out with kuroo. Sorry." you said.

'It's okay.bye'kenma said on the other line.

"Thanks bye." You said and ended the call.

"See? you love me, shrimpy. So annoying, you're short but you're a big tsundere." The blonde said.popping out of  nowhere

"Eavesdropping is not good, dino nerd.And yeah I love you. So, shut up." you said with a grin.

"Stupid otaku...." he said, blushing. He was rather suprised by your blunt reply.

"What a tsundere, so annoying!" You chuckled.

" Shut up. I'll pick you up,shrimpy. bye."  he said.

"I love you too"