Sixty-five million won? It had snowballed even more than Jungkook had realized. His irritation grew, heat burning his cheeks. Taehyung had more important things to attend to than this sham wedding, and he was through with pretending. "Miss my wedding? Funny you should mention it, Mother—"

Taehyung's hand tightened, snugging the younger firm against his side. "Jungkook wouldn't dream of missing the wedding. Isn't that right, Kooks?"

"Kooks?" Jimin snorted. "He lets you call him that? He tried to beat the shit out of me every time I said it."

"Tried," Jungkook sneered, lifting an eyebrow. "You still can't admit that I beat you up almost every time!"

"I didn't fight that hard, Kooks," Jimin said. "You're younger than me, in case you haven't noticed."

"I can still take you, Jimio!"

Jin watched their exchange with an amused grin. "Jimio?"

Jungkook's mother rolled her eyes, clearly irritated. "Jimin always attracted a lot of interest from girls in high school and had quite a few girlfriends. Jungkook compared him to Fabio one day, then started calling him Jimio." She shot them both a reprimanding look. "You two are too old to be bickering like children." She turned her back to them in dismissal of the subject. "Now we need to pick out a tux for Seokjin. He has to match because he's going to be in the wedding."

Ignoring his mother, Jungkook stuck his tongue out at his brother, and Jimin flipped him off. It was a shame that Gran had nodded off. She loved when Jungkook and Jimin pushed Knickers' buttons.

Taehyung's arm was still around the younger's waist, and Jungkook was surprised when his chest shook from a suppressed chuckle.

A man emerged from the back room holding a navy tuxedo.

Jungkook nearly laughed at how different Jin's suit was to his. But Jin still grimaced, clearly not impressed.

"I think this will fit you," the man said, handing the suit to Taehyung's brother. "I have the groom's tux out already." He eyed Taehyung up and down. "Are you the groom?"

Taehyung hesitated before nodding. "Yeah."

Jungkook tried to hide his surprise that Taehyeon hadn't canceled his order. That type of slip-up was totally out of character. Still, Jungkook wasn't sure what good it did them. Taehyung was taller and slightly broader than Taehyeon, so there was no way the tux was going to fit him. He supposed it didn't really matter since he wasn't going to wear it anyway.

Unfortunately, the salesman shook his head. "They must have really screwed up your measurements in Seoul. I'm not sure the tux I pulled is going to fit you."

Jungkook's mother jolted. "What are you talking about?"

"I can tell the pants aren't long enough, and I don't think the jacket will fit his shoulders."

"Please tell me you have something that will fit."

The man looked worried. "It's June, Mrs. Jeon. We were lucky to have a tux for the groom's brother. I'll check, but I can't make any promises."

"You better take care of this or heads will roll!" his mother shouted.

Gran jerked upright in her chair. "We're having dinner rolls?" she asked, looking excited. "I'm hungry."

Jimin laughed, not a friendly sound, and his gaze landed squarely on Taehyung. "No one's head is going to roll...yet."

The clerk still looked nervous. "I also pulled the tux for the groom's brother." He turned to Jimin. "If you could go back and try it on to make sure it fits. Especially after this...situation." He nodded to Jin. "You can go back with him to try yours on too."