Chapter 21- Everyone Has A Breaking Point

Börja om från början

"Hey, you guys are playing a game tonight, right?" Spencer asks Ty and I who got stuck walking behind the two of them.

"Yeah, Newman High. It's away though." Ty tells Spencer. I can honestly say I have never seen Spencer and Tyler speak in public or in school. Ok, maybe like once or twice, but it wasn't that much.

"Seven o'clock?" Spencer confirms. 

"Yeah." Ty answers looking back down on his phone.

"You planning on going tonight?" Kimmy asks, looking up to Spencer.

"Yeah I thought I might stay a while. Everyone here hates Newman High so you know they're going to try to make it a good game." Spencer explains to her.

"Is that the team from last year who tee-peed your bus?" Kimmy asks turning to us looking at me mostly.

"Yeah, but we got them back." I confirm, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah, trashed their locker room and drew some very descriptive pictures in their showers." Tyler explained further with a hyena laugh.

"You guys are sick." Kimmy mumbles, a small grin shadowing her face. Tyler and I headed straight to the locker rooms. Usually we have an hour practice before games.

"So what's with you and Kim?" Ty asks, as we jog down the stairs that lead to the locker rooms.

"What you mean?" I ask, pushing the door open.

"I mean you were being an ass and I've never heard you being an ass to your beloved Kimmy." He explains, walking up to his gym locker and grabbing his stuff.

"She just wants me to back off because she's in a relationship with Spencer." I mumble, pulling my gym back out and riffling through to find my workout gear.

"What's so wrong with that? It's not like you two were ever in a relationship to start." Ty says, shrugging his shoulders. "To me it doesn't sound like she doesn't want to be friends. Sounds like she wants to spend a little more time with her boyfriend."

"Yeah, and I hate everything about that." I say with a sour laugh.

"Look on the bright side, more time with me, more time with that hot blond chick you've been talking to-"

"Are you talking about Kate?" I interrupted.

"Yeah, the one in our math class, right? I've never known Kim has a hot friend." Ty snickers, stripping out of his clothes to throw on something else.

"Why don't you just freaking ask the girl out, King? You're practically drooling." I chuckle, smelling my Under Amour shirt before putting it on.

"Because I don't date." He stated simply. "A good looking guy like me should not be limited to one girl."

"Suit yourself, but don't think you're going to get anything from her." I tell him, knowing Kate isn't that type of girl either.

"Yeah I figured. Any friend of Kim's is probably too pure and boring, but she's a feisty one." He winks. Throwing all his stuff back into the locker.

*****

After the hour of practice the usual plan is to hang out at Ty's house until the game. Well, I had other fucking plans. You see, when I got out of practice good ole Katie Morris decided to wait around- actually she was probably after school for year book but I don't care. She didn't leave me be either until she was so sure that I was going over Kim's.