Prologue

"So there is your baby, would you two like to know the gender?"

Trisha smiled up at Yaser with hope to know. Yaser smiled and nodded excited but already knowing what his wifes baby was gonna be.

"Okay well it looks to me, you two lovely's are having a boy! Congratulations!"

"I knew it, an alpha." Yaser smiled.

"Well not all boys are alphas. Some of them can be an omega or a beta?"

Yaser rolled his eyes and shook his head crossing his arms over his chest.

"Yeah no, I know my son even when hes not even born. Hes an alpha. Your not changing my mind either way. Your just a nurse."

Trisha sighed and wiped the jell off her 6 month pregnant stomach then got off the bed.

"I'm sorry about him. His whole family is alphas. Even his sisters." The nurse nodded giving Trisha a sympathetic smile.
-------------

"Here is your baby boy. We don't know his signing yet but uh some baby's get theres early and some late."

"Hopefully his is early. It wouldn't matter anyways he's an alpha without a sign." Yaser smiled proudly while looking at his sleeping son.

"Do you have a name for him?" The nurse asked.

"Yes we agreed on Zayn." Trisha knew that was a lie.

Trisha and Yaser never discussed his name. Yaser always said he had a name and he will stick with it till he is born.
---------------
"Its his first birthday Yaser we should throw him a party." Trisha said smiling at there almost 1 year old son.

"He will get a party when that alpha mark appears on his fucking skin!" Yaser yelled throwing his desk lamp across the room.

The loud smash of it causing Zayn to burst out crying in fear. Trisha grabbed Zayn trying to shush him.

"Shut that damn baby up!" Yaser yelled grabbing a piece of the broken lamp and pointing it to Trisha and Zayn.

"Stop that your scaring him!" Trisha yelled.

Yaser forcefully grabbed Trisha by her chin making her look directly at him.

"And what gives you any fucking right to tell me what the fuck to do?!" Yaser spat then slapped her.

Trisha fell but still kept her hold on Zayn. Yaser left the house that night. Trisha holding a crying Zayn but also crying herself.
---------------

Trisha didn't know where Zayn got his signing mark but she was terrified when she did see it. Trisha was giving two year old Zayn his bath when she saw his signing mark. It was on his back in the middle. It was an omega mark too. After Zayn's bath Trisha got one of his shirts and put it on then put one of his longest ones over it.
------------------
It was three weeks after Trisha found the omega mark on Zayn when Yaser found it. Trisha had left to go shopping to buy Zayn some clothes and food and left Yaser in charge. Yaser had softened up since last year. Zayn and Yaser were in the living room. Yaser was watching tv and occasionally sending a glance to Zayn who was playing with his toys.

Zayn had stopped playing and was then trying to get his shirt off it being to hot for him. Yaser saw that he had another shirt on. Yaser picked up Zayn placing him on his lap and took his shirt off. While taking the first one off the second one was being pulled up. Yaser than saw the signing mark.

Yaser froze seeing the omega mark on his sons back. Yaser grew pissed off very quickly and ripped off Zayn's shirt. He placed Zayn on the couch then. Yaser went into the basement and started the stove. Yaser placed a pot of dried wax on it. Yaser went back upstairs seeing Zayn on the floor playing with his toys.