Sacrificial Bride

[Picture: Yui Komori]

•Chapter 7•

A few Days Later

A few days passed since the incident and everything was back to normal, father called 4 days ago saying someone was coming to stay awhile with us, he didn't say who nor did he say when. We stayed on the phone for a good 2 hours talking about what he missed out on, he knows I'm disappointed in him. When the father feels ashamed his voice gets lower than it usually does, sometimes he'll slightly nod his head like a scolded dog. He can be so cute sometimes. Anyways after our discussion, we hung up and I went and told Shu, at first he wasn't too happy about it but then shrugged.

I wondered if it would be another boy, if it is what would he be like? I hope he isn't everything I dislike, that would be upsetting.

☆Author P.O.V☆

A limo drove up to the gates of the Sakamaki residence, a young girl with blonde hair with pinkish reddish eyes, steps out of the limo. The driver helps her with her bag, wishing her a good day before pulling off. The young girl walks to the gate gently pushing it open, her eyes widen at the large manor, she approached the door of the manor knocking 3 times. She enters seeing that the door slightly opens, "Hello? Is there anyone here?" she asks looking around, "this is unusual, maybe no one told them I'll be arriving today" she said to herself as she walks in.

"Is there anyone home?" She asks again walking to the grand stairway, she looks around again until her eyes land on a body laying on a sofa, she gasps as she runs towards the body, realizing it was a boy laying on the sofa. She looks at him in wonder "uh um, excuse me" she said reaching out to touch his hand. She flinched "oh your cold! Are you ok!" She asked in worry and she lays her head on his chest, she gasp once again "he doesn't have a pulse! Oh no! I have to call an ambulance right away" she said pulling out her pink flip phone.

As she gets ready to dial the number the phone gets snatched out of her hand "damn your noisy" the guy said sitting up, he glared at her "this isn't your house, so be quiet" he said grumpily. "Y...Your alive!" She said looking at him in shock, "Why wouldn't I be alive? What do you think I am?" He replied, she leaned back still in shock "but your heart stopped" she said getting up to leave until she was yanked back to the sofa. She cried out "What!?" She asked confused, the guy mischievously smiled down at her " you already know the answer to that" he said leaning down "I'm about to take you" he said licking her neck.

She shakes and whimpers in fear, he smiled at her reaction, he was about to bite her when a voice stopped him "Ayato, what's all this commotion?" The voice said sternly. Ayato sucked his teeth "Damn, not you Reiji" Ayato said angrily. "This is the entrance hall, this is meant to be used as a place to greet our guests. Take your activities to a private room" Reiji told Ayato. Ayato gets off of the girl "Well, that was dull" he complained, the girl quickly gets up and runs to Reiji "Please Help Me!" She cried out, Reiji looks at her "And you are?" He asked.

"I'm Yui Komori" the girl finally introduced, "My father said I was supposed to live here," Yui said, "I've heard nothing of the sort, Ayato explain this to me" Reiji demanded. "Huh? How should I know? You never said anything about that, pancake" Ayato said rudely, "That's because you attacked me out of nowhere" Yui defended, Ayato huffed and ignored her "wait, did you say pancake? Are you talking about me?". Ayato glares at her again "of course I was talking about you, stupid. You're as flat as a pancake" Ayato replied rudely, Yui looks at him angrily until Reiji spoke, "that is strange, I wasn't informed of this" he stated curiously, "Excuse me, but who are you?" Yui asked Reiji.