I walked out of her room and I grabbed the baby monitor out of my room and brought it downstairs to the kitchen with me. I was going to prepare something to eat for Faith, I walked out and turned on the tv in the living room.

I walked back in the kitchen and began to look in the fridge for something good. As I was looking I heard the news coming on, they were reporting about the recent crimes in the city. I shook my head.

I focused back on cooking, I made her favorite cheesy grits and some turkey bacon on the side. She decided to eat healthier food because she wanted to lose weight but I liked her thick.

I finished cooking for Faith and brought it upstairs to our room, she was still sleeping peacefully. I walked up to her and kissed her cheek, "Baby, wake up." I said to her she moved a bit. I began kissing her neck, she moaned and opened her eyes.

"Just give me a few minutes, I need to get my energy up baby. You took it all last night." She said to me.

I chuckled and placed the food down. "I beat that pussy up huh? Well I made you something to eat maybe that'll help you out." I said smirking. "Aw thank you, well let me freshen up and then I'll be ready to eat." She said to me. I nodded she sat up and got out the bed her legs wobbled, she held on to the dresser.

"Damn Chris, when I told you to fuck me, I didn't mean to where my legs wobble!" She said. I began laughing, "I mean that's what this dick does to you." I said.

"Ugh shut up Chris." She said standing up a bit straighter. I licked my lips and walked up behind her and pulled her close to me, my hand traveled down to her swollen pussy lips. "Tell daddy to shut up again and I'll make you shut up." I said rubbing her clit. She gasped.

She whimpers as I start moving faster, she leaned back on me. Her legs began shaking. "Are you about to cum?" I asked in her ear.

"Y-yes." She said, I felt tense up as she came on my hand. I moved my hand and placed my fingers in my mouth tasting her sweet juices. She was breathing hard, I knew she wanted more.

She walked up to me and began kissing me, I picked her up. I walked us into the bathroom, I placed her the bathroom counter. She pulled me in closer by her legs, my dick began to grow harder in my boxer briefs. I felt her hand feel on my dick as we kissed.

"Mm baby, I want you." She said in a raspy whisper. I began to kiss her neck and I pulled my boxers down a bit and I slowly slid inside of her, I began to move slowly. She gasped and held on to my back.

As I was giving her slow strokes, I placed my forehead against hers. She looked up at me, I watched her facial expressions. I loved how her faced scrunched up a bit as I hit her g-spot or how she let out her moans. I began to speed up a bit, she grabbed my back and moaned my name in my ear. She clenched her pussy around me, I gripped her thighs tightly as I felt myself get closer to my climax.

She began to cum on my dick, as her thighs shook. I began to cum inside of her, after I finished we stayed in that same position to catch our breath. "I love you." I said to her. "I love you too." She said to me. I pulled out of her slowly and she gasped at the feeling, I pulled up my boxers.

I picked her up off the counter and she started up a shower, then I heard Nova's little cries. "You'll be okay in here huh? I mean I could always get in with you." I said to her she blushed. "I'm fine, go see what's wrong with our baby." She said kissing me. I smirked and walked out the bathroom.