āt.

The next day..

| Felicia |

I was downstairs cooking Rio's favorite which was gumbo, Aubrey wanted to go with Cree and play with her son Tristian so she was gone. The twins were in their swings sleeping, so the house was pretty quiet.

As I stirred the gumbo and let it cook, I walked to the living room and turned on the tv to the afternoon news. I sat down on the couch and made sure the twins were okay, I turned the volume up a little, they were currently talking about the weather, some rain was supposed to come our way.

There was a knock on the door, I turned the food down. I looked through the peephole and seen it was two police officers, I was nervous as hell I didn't know what they wanted.

I slowly unlocked the door. "Yes can I help you?" I asked politely. "Yes, I'm officer Brady and this is officer Grant. Are you Felicia Rhodes?" Officer Brady asked.

"Yes, I am. What's the problem?" I asked. I was afraid, there was no telling what they were going to say. "May we come in?" Officer Grant asked. I nodded and let them in.

I led them to the dining room and they sat down.

I sat down with them. "We are here to ask you about your boyfriend Rio." Officer Grant said.

I gulped, I couldn't let them know I was nervous.

"Okay." I said, Brady studied my face, I avoided eye contact with him. "Now, we recently found out that he was close friends with Montrell Stevenson." He said.

I nodded. "Now, Montrell Stevenson is also the friend of Odell. He was also your boyfriend as well, now we do have a few questions for you." Grant said.

"Were you aware of the kidnapping of Ms. Faith?" Brady asked. "No I wasn't aware of anything." I said. "Well, Mr. Stevenson says different, he says he called you the night she went missing." Grant said.

The vibe in the room became intense. "I-I, no he didn't call me." I said to them. "Well we traced the call logs between you and Mr.Stevenson, and they lead us to that exact date." Brady said.

"Ms. Rhodes, we're going to need you to come with us for more questioning." Grant said standing up.

"But my babies are here." I said. "Call someone to come get them we'll wait." Brady said. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed Cree's number.

I told her the situation but I also told her not to tell Aubrey where I was going. She arrived in twenty minutes, she looked at me then the officers, she gave a knowing look and got the twins ready to go.

She left without a word to the officers. Once she was gone, they told me to come with them, they placed me in the back of their suburban truck. As we pulled off, I kept thinking how could I be so stupid and reckless.

I thought every track would be covered, now I'm putting everything at risk.

| Chris |

The sun was shining brightly in our room, I opened my eyes and seen Faith was still sleeping. She was tangled in our messy sheets, I did put in work last night so I know she is tired.

I quietly got up out the bed and walked to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth. After I was finished, I walked in Nova's room to check on her she was sleeping peacefully I smiled, she looked like a angel.