preface.

Odell

Georgia State Prison.

I've been in this prison for two years now, I often wondered why I did this. I didn't have to kidnap her but I did for love and I wanted to feel love now I'm in here for life. Trell survived the harsh conditions I had him in, he received life as well because of other charges including being a drug lord.

I stared at the boring grey wall that was in front of me, I began to have flashbacks of the moments I had with Faith. The way she held me when I needed to cry, she listened to me when I had a problem, the way she moaned whenever I ate her out or when we were fucking. I actually miss her.

I groaned and buried my head in my hands. Then I popped up and looked at the tablet next to me, I grabbed it and began writing.

Dear Faith,

Hi there baby girl, how are you doing? I know you're probably doing great in life now that you're free from me. I'm so sorry for everything I put you through especially when you told me that wasn't my child, I almost killed you and I'm sorry for that I really am.

I just wanted something to love and even if that was my child and you probably wouldn't have came here with to see me, just the idea of someone having a bit of my personality and yours is amazing.

I'm sorry for what Trell made you do, I know you felt worthless after what he made you do. Honestly I'm sorry for the day you lost your child, all that blood is a horrible memory to see in your nightmares. Trust me I've had many.

Faith please forgive me for all the shit I've done. I hope Chris is treating you like the queen you are you deserve the world. Thank you for showing me love and kindness when I needed it most.

You'll always have a special place in my heart.

Well I won't hold you long. Be safe and I love you Faith.

Sincerely,
Odell :)

I read over the letter before tearing it out the notepad. I carefully placed it somewhere where it won't get messed up, just as I about to lay on the uncomfortable bed a guard came up to my cell door.

"Beckham, you have a visitor." He said unlocking my door. I already knew the drill to turn around and let them cuff me, he handcuffed me. He began guiding me to the visitation room, once we were there he un cuffed me and I sat down in the chairs. That's when I looked up and I seen it was my lawyer, hopefully she was here to tell me she worked out my time.

I sat across from her, I didn't smile at all. I wasn't in the mood for any bullshit today and she could sense it.

"Well, I'll get right to it. The judge is not budging she feels the crimes you committed you deserve life." She said to me, I wanted to jump across the table and choke the living shit out of her.

"Why aren't fighting for me?! I got my people paying good fucking money for you to get me out of here. And you're sitting here telling me this bullshit?" I asked my voice was rising and I could see the hint of fear in her eyes.

"Mr. B-Beckham, I'm trying my best but I really need you to calm down." She said to me. "No bitch, you need to try harder!" I said while standing up I pushed all her shit off the table.

The guards grabbed me and quickly escorted me out the visitation room, they quickly cuffed me. They walked me down the long hallway and back to my cell, once back in my cell I began to punch the wall several times, I didn't even care about my now bloody fists.

"Fuck!" I yelled, I sat on the bed and pulled on my curls. I needed to get out of here now.

The sun was rising brightly for the next day, God had allowed us to have.

The couple were tangled in the sheets and worn out from the night before. He woke up first and smiled at her, she was angelic to him. He quietly got out the bed and walked to the bathroom and did his daily hygiene.

He came out feeling fresh he seen that she was still sleeping peacefully. He walked over to the bed and kissed her cheek softly, she gave a small smile in her sleep. He smiled and walked out the bedroom closing the door softly behind him, he walked downstairs to the living room turning on the world news just seeing what was going on.

He walked in the kitchen and began to look for things to cook for her. Then he looked up at the television, it was like his ears and eyes were playing tricks on him.

He slowly walked in the living room. "The fuck you mean he escaped?!" He said to himself. "He isn't about to take her again. I'll kill him before he does." He said while clenching his fists.

He thought the storm was over, but he knew it was just starting.

____________________

Hey y'all, the sequel is finally here! I hope y'all enjoy this one as much as y'all loved Taken.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

-Faith