go.

| Destiny |

After I left Faith's house I drove around just to gather my thoughts, I finally pulled up in my driveway. I slowly got out and walked to the front door, I knew Micheal was probably sleeping because the house looked dark.

I unlocked the door and walked in. It was dark in the living room, but I knew my way around then the kitchen light came on. "Where have you been Destiny?" Micheal asked. I turned around and faced him he was shirtless and he was wearing grey sweatpants and he was free balling. But he looked pissed. "I was at Faith's house, majority of the day." I said.

He nodded and clenched his jaw. "So you weren't with Bryson?" He asked I froze. "You thought I wasn't going to find out what the fuck is wrong with you?!" He asked. "B-baby look it was a one time thing." I said he walked up to me. "Then what the fuck is this shit?!" He asked throwing a opened envelope at me. I caught it and opened and realized it was my pregnancy results, and Bryson's name was on it.

"It was one time huh?!" He asked walking up to me.

I began crying and he didn't give me any sympathy I knew it was too late for us. "Micheal listen, I'm sorry. I didn't want to get that far." I said I grabbed at his hand he snatched it back. "But it did, you opened your legs to your ex and now you're pregnant." He said. "Why the fuck do you have these sunglasses on?!" he asked snatching them off revealing my black eye. He stepped back and looked at me.

"Who the fuck did this to you?" He asked I began crying. "B-Bryson did it." I said he squints his eyes.

"You know I would believe you, but you lied about so much so oh well deal with it. Listen your shit is already packed upstairs so you can leave now, I already called a Uber for you. I don't care where you go." He said. "Baby please don't do this!" I said grabbing his arm.

"Do what?! You caused all this shit if you weren't fucking your ex then we wouldn't be here right now. I would never break your heart, but I guess I wasn't good enough for you." He said snatching his arm out of my grip and he walked passed me bumping my shoulder in the process. He walked upstairs and he came back down and gave me my bags.

"Bryson I'm sorry." I said I realized what I said and Micheal's whole face changed. "Shit." I mumbled.

"Bitch get the fuck out!" He said snatching me up and basically kicking me out the house. He slammed the door and locked it behind him, I covered my mouth and began crying I picked myself off the ground.

I didn't want to call Faith again because her and Chris already had a busy house because of Nova and I didn't want to bother Zora with my problems. So I decided to call the last person on my mind.

I dialed the number and waited patiently. "Hi Bryson can you come get me? Yeah just meet me at the end of my street." I said he agreed and I waited.

I couldn't believe I did this, I fucked up badly.

| Odell |

We just finished eating dinner and now I was back in my cell. I had thought of a plan, but I wasn't sure how to go about it. Everything has to be executed perfectly, because one slip can cause a huge fuck up. 

Faith was on my mind 24/7, I wanted to see her and be in her presence again, but I also want her to fucking suffer. She didn't have to say those things about me, I hated her for that. She wanted to see the monster in me again.

| Faith |

I stepped out the shower feeling fresh, I wrapped my towel around my body and walked out the bathroom.

Chris was sleeping or so I thought. I got out one Chris's big t-shirt and pink lace boy shorts. I put my clothes on and placed my dirty clothes in the hamper. I crawled on the bed and turned on the baby monitor and Chris rolled over and wrapped his arm around my waist. I turned around and kissed him gently, he smiled and opened his eyes.

"You smell good baby." He said pulling me closer to him. "Thank you." I said smiling I laid my head on his shoulder. "Do you ever think he's coming back?" I asked Chris. "Who baby?" He asked.

"Odell. Do you think he's coming back?" I asked. Chris looked at me with confusion. "That nigga isn't coming back and trust me if he tries some shit I'll kill him." He said I could tell he was serious as hell.

"Don't think like that okay? Don't stress okay, you're safe and nothing is going to happen." He said kissing me gently.

I cuddled on him more, but I kept getting a strange feeling that something bad is going to happen, I just pray I don't want to re-live my nightmare again especially since my child is here she doesn't need to go through this at all.

____________________

Hey y'all here is Chapter 5, what do you think is about to happen now? And what do y'all think about Destiny and her ex? Let me know. Don't forget to vote and comment.

-Faith