ichi.

| Faith |

I woke up with the sun shining brightly in the bedroom that I now shared with Chris who is now my husband, we married each other a few months after I had our first child. Yes we are still in college, but we had a week left until our graduation. I will finally graduate a author, my book was already in the process of being published. I was so excited for the blessings that was about to come my way.

I stretched a bit and turned on my side, Chris was sleeping peacefully.

I gently traced his facial features with my fingers, just admiring him. He woke up with a slight smile, he gently pulled me closer to him he kissed my lips gently, I snuggled closer to his chest and took in his scent. He held me tightly and I felt myself become sleepy again.

I closed my eyes and he kissed my forehead, we began to fall asleep again. Then we heard a little whine coming from down the hallway. I started to get up but Chris stopped me, "I got her."He got out the bed slipping on his boxers and walked out our room.

I laid in the bed just thinking over my life, I was so thankful to have my life God really spared me. I said a silent prayer and then I slipped on my pink short silky robe and tied it. I slowly sat up in the bed, then I let my feet sink into the plush white carpet. I walked in the bathroom the I began brushing my teeth after that I washed my face. As I was drying my face, I heard Chris walk in the bathroom with our daughter Nova. After the loss of our first child, it took me a while to heal from it. I was so excited to come home after my kidnapping with a new born baby. But when Trell and I fought it caused me to have a miscarriage at two months of pregnancy.

Chris and I became intimate again after he helped me get back to where I needed to be mentally and spiritually and then here comes my sweet baby girl Nova.

"Look princess, who is that?" Chris asked looking at her. Nova squeals and claps her hands. I smiled at her. "Good morning princess!" I said while kissing her chubby cheeks.

She reached for me, I smiled and took her out Chris's hands. Her little hands grabbed my face and she gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Aw you're so sweet." I said to her.

Chris walked over to sink to brush his teeth. "Are you hungry Nova?"I asked her she clapped her hands I smiled she looked exactly like Chris she was his twin.

I walked out the room and downstairs to our large kitchen, I failed to mention that Chris and I moved to a larger home. After my kidnapping he didn't want to stay in the same place, which I understood.

I sat Nova down in her high chair and grabbed her baby food and began feeding her. I poured some Cheerios in front her she had baby food all over her.

Before I cleaned her up I took out my phone and took a picture of her.

Then I heard Chris come downstairs he walked in the kitchen and he seen Nova

Then I heard Chris come downstairs he walked in the kitchen and he seen Nova. "Look at you princess, you got food all on your forehead." He said smiling at her Nova smiled and clapped her hands.