san.

| Felicia |

I was currently sitting down I just put all the kids down for their nap. Having two new babies in the house is a handful but a joy at the same time. My phone started vibrating interrupting my quiet time that I had.

I reached over and grabbed it and seen it was an unknown number my eyebrows knitted in confusion, I answered. "Hello?" I said. "This is a collect call from Georgia State Prison from inmate Montrell Stevenson. Do you accept the charges?" The recording asks. I suddenly became nervous, why I didn't know. "Yes." I said then he picked up the phone.

"Hello?" He asked his voice sent chills up and down my spine and not in the good way. "H-hello Trell." I said back to him. "It's so good to hear your voice, I missed you Felicia." He said. "What do you want Trell?" I asked him, I didn't care if my response sounded rude I really didn't want to be bothered with him.

"Well damn, a nigga can't just say hello to you or check up on you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, "No you can't after all that foul shit you did, I shouldn't even be talking to you." I said to him trying to keep my voice down I didn't want the kids to wake up.

"Listen that was a mistake, anger got the best of me. Plus I thought you were going to hold me down anyway? What happened to all that shit?!" He asked getting pissed off.

"All that shit went out the window when I found out you made that woman lose her child and plus you made her give you oral sex. I can't even imagine the other things she went through, then on top of that you helped Odell and you know he is batshit crazy!" I said to him. He was silent for a minute then he sighed. "How is little Aubrey doing oh and the twins?" He asked I could tell he had a smirk on his face.

My breath left my body for a minute how the fuck does he know about my kids?! I know Rio didn't tell him shit. "Mhm you thought I wouldn't find out huh? Then on top of that you were fucking my best friend behind my back too?! Just know I have eyes all around Georgia and we will see each other again I promise." He said. "Fuck you Trell!" I said hanging up in his face.

I'm not going to lie I was scared shitless, I have to tell Rio when he gets home there is no way I'm going to let him hurt me or my family. As I sitting in the living room I tuned out the sound of the tv, I began thinking then I heard the twins crying.

I wiped my face with my hand and I got and walked to their room, I walked to Adrian's crib and picked him and held him before changing his diaper and then he was in a better mood. Then I picked up his younger brother Alex, and did the same for him, now they weren't crying anymore.

"Aw y'all are so cute, y'all look just like your daddy." I said looking at them in their crib they both looked at me trying to figure out what I was saying, as I was talking to them I heard Rio walk in. "Felicia where you at?" He asked. "In the twins room." I said he walked in and held me from behind. He gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Hey baby, how was your day?" He asked picking up Alex and kissing him on his forehead. Then he did the same with Adrian, I smiled at him.

"My day was fine, but I need to talk to you though." I said to him. He looked at me he could see the uncomfortable facial expression that I had on my face. "Talk to me baby, what's wrong?" He asked.

I sat down in the rocking chair in the room, I sniffed and Rio walked to me and kneels in front of me and he wipes my tears. "Trell called me today, he knows about Aubrey and the twins. I don't even know how he knows. I know you don't even talk to him anymore, him Odell don't have any contact. I'm so scared Rio." I said crying again.

Rio had an unreadable expression on his face, his jaw clenched. "Don't worry baby, I'll take of it." He said. "Please don't do anything that will have you in jail or cost you your life. Your kids need you and I need you." I said to him. He leaned up and hugged me tightly, "It's okay baby, I promise I won't."  He said.