Part 19

Sehun pov's

"I love you."

I blurt out of nowhere. I don't know how was that statement even possible for me to admit it this soon. I just realized it was actually non of my imagination.

I love her.

More that I thought I was. The moment I noticed she was the one who has been locked in this store made my heart ached in pain. Me myself afraid of my own feelings.

Her body stiffen. I slowly let go of her and I saw her eyes tremble in fear.

She was acting like my confession was going to kill her as she heard it.

"Hey are you okay?" I put my hand on both of her shoulders.

"Are you kidding me? Please tell me it was a joke. You're trying to calm me down so, you said that right?" She bring her gaze to meet mine.

"What do you mean? I'm serious Ana, I love you more than the most precious things in my life. I know you feel the same way as me, it's okay if you're shy I won't force you to confess."

I stated in a carefull tone.

Somehow I had a bad feeling about her reaction just now.

She step away creating a gap and I couldn't help but feel sad.

Why was she acts like that?

She lower down her gaze and hold her trembling hand.

I wait for her words. Nervousness are all over me.

"You guess it wrong."

She stop for awhile.

Her words makes my heart beats stop. I blink in confusion.

"I never like you. Yes if you meant it as a friend but nothing more."

I feel my leg shaken.

"No. There must be a mistake here. You love me and you're denying it, I can sense you're lying."

"How on earth would you know that?" She snapped her head to me.

Ana pov's

I looked at him in anger.

Why would he act like he knows everything? Huh?

I breathe in and out trying to not expressing my anger towards Sehun. He don't deserve it.

I was angry because I couldn't confess that I love him too.

In fact, I didn't expect him to confess first since he keeps acts all shy around me. Well he looks damn cute especially when he rub his neck while he is nervous or something.

Damn it.. I'm going crazy.

"Ana what's wrong? Don't left me hanging with questions it's hurt me seeing you like this. Is it has anything to do with the man who prank you?"

His voice was soft as he trying to coax me.

But I also noticed his uneasiness. I don't blame him though, even Nia can see how different my mood change every time we met.

"No. I'm truly serious and it's has nothing to do with that."

I pause and gather my words before continuing.

"I'm sorry Sehun. I don't think we can be friends anymore. I just found out that I don't like you."

With that I walk away. Tears streaming down my cheeks as I was nowhere in his sight.