Part 4

Hello guys.... actually I've got a report from my readers saying that the first chapter is not in the list...
I'm so soryy for that I don't know how is that happens but no worries I'll rewrite the chapter here but I'll make it short okay..
   Sorry again...😥
  For those who are already read the first chapter feel free to skip this okay..😚

Synopsis chapter 1

   *
   Today is Ana first day in school she's not in the mood for waking up but her mother force her to. She prepared for school and walk alone. She used to live with her sister in Seoul but something had happened and she decided to live with her mom.

     In schools she walk and heard a loud noise when she found someone bullying a nerd. She walked away since she don't want to get involved with such thing and apparently bumped into someone hard chest but the guy hold her before she lost her balanced.

   At first she was shocked and stared at the handsome guy but quickly mumbled her apologies and leave. She met Nia and they are actually in the same class so Nia offers her a walk to their class. They took their sit and Ana gave a short intro to her classmates but they didn't seem to care at all.

Woahh that's it... if there's any  of you confused feel free to dm me okay...😙😙

I wake up late and not in the mood for school today.

But mom force me to and blackmailing me with his old tricks. I loose. I can't lost my advanced since I've planned on buying a new thriller novel with Nia.

I take a fast bath and wear my school uniform. I ask mom to give me a ride to my school since I've running out of time.

The class were noisy. I sit in my place and put down my head on my desks. I'm trying to take a nap for awhile since the teacher are not in the sight yet.

Suddenly I feel a hand hold my forearm and forced me to wake-up from my short nap. I growl in anger.

The hands tighten and someone dragged me out of my class. I found myself following as my forearm aches in pain.

I snap away my hand when we arrived. I stared blankly at them.

"What do you want Tiffany?" I hold my voices trying not to gain any attention since we stood at an open hallways. People walking but gratefully no one look at us. Maybe because this is a normal scene in this school.

She give me an angry look.

What's wrong with this people?

" I guess you're stupid enough to ignore my warning."

I thought about our first meeting and her warning. I sigh in defeat.

"I don't know how to explain but it's not like what you guys are thinking." Well it's the truth I can't think of any excuse. It's no my fault neither him. It just some kind of coincidence.

"I don't need your explanation. All I know is you stay away from him and I will leave you alone."

"I will try my best to avoid him okay. But may I ask you a question?" I can't hold myself from asking since she keeps acting weird around me.

She nod.

"What is your relationship with this guy? Cause as long as I knew they hate fake girls." I ask giving her a questionable look. Well I'm not joking cause I got to know that they actually have their own website. So I kinda search for an information.