Part 18

Third person pov's

I close the store room shut.

I pick up the chains that lying on the floor and start locking the door.

I look at the door, satisfied with my work. I walked away with evil smug appear on my face.

That girl is going to die if no one came at any time sooner.

The store room was quite a hidden place. The chances of someone even heard her scream the moment she wake up is impossible.

I wear my cap and walked to the school gates. With that I leave.

***

Ana pov's

My vision was pretty blur as I opened my eyes.

My head spinning in agony as the effects from the chloroform earlier still didn't disappear.

I close my eyes and open it back to see the darkness surrounding me again.

Is this how I'm going to dye or I just dead?

I couldn't stop the negative thoughts in my head. I use my hand to feel my surrounding but found nothing.

Then I remember my phone and search for it in my pocket. But I couldn't find it.

Maybe I drop it by incident went I suddenly faint just now.

I sigh in frustration.

The longer I look around the place seems familiar as I caught sight of the dusted box.

I'm at the store rooms.

I talked to myself an unusual feelings erupt through me.

It's like dejavu. The sudden realizations hit me like a bus, I have experience the same things before.

In my old school, remember the rumors that spread as I break up with Woo Bin?

The whole school hate me and they locked me up in the store room. As I remember that, I should have died if the security guard didn't found me the next morning.

I couldn't think of anything right now. My body was practically shaking as the thought of dying here alone. It's not impossible, because the longer I stay here the amount of the oxygen will decrease and the lack of space didn't make it better.

So, I made the decision to scream. The loudest I can.

"Someone help me.." I bang the door loudly.

I keep doing the same thing, hoping at least someone would hear me.

***

Sehun pov's

I was sleeping on the rooftop at the most hidden buildings in this school. Students rarely came here because the rumors saying that there is a ghost hunting this building.

At first, I was scared too but as the time past I found it ridiculous. The place was so quite, even you can hear the footsteps real clear.

I close my eyes and trying to fall asleep.

Suddenly, I heard a voice echoes through the building.

I was practically shock since no one was here except me.