Part 8

Sehun pov's

I drove the car as Ana drag me out of her house.

I hold my laugh at her panic expression the moment she saw me eating breakfast at her house.

Me myself don't know what is the reason I came to her house this morning. I was driving my car and suddenly stop in front of her house. So I just wait outside my car for her. But her mother caught me and invite me in. So I just accepted her request without hesitation.

I snap out from my thoughts as we reached school. We walk together and part away as Ana reach her class.

Too bad we're not in the same class or else I can spent my whole day glance at her cute face. Especially when her face reddened. It's so cute for me too handle and feel like hugging her tightly.

I'm actually not that kind of person who easily caught an eye on any girls. But for me she's different.

I walk past a corridor as someone suddenly approach me and punch me right at my jaw.

I scrunched in pain as I feel a thick blood from my broken lips.

**

Ana pov's

I take my sit and follow my gaze to Nia who suddenly rushing in our class.

"Ana ppalli. .. " she call me out with panic and panted hard.

I can't help but worried.

"Sehunnn..."

Confused are all over me as she mentioning Sehun names.

She grab my hand and pull me out of the class and that's when I realized the whole school are in chaos as all the students fill the corridor.

The loud sounds became louder as we make our way to the middle of the crowd.

The time we make it to middle I catch sight of EXO.

And two boys are throwing punch at each other.

Sehun was under someone who aggressively punch him. I take a look closer and found him..

The least person I want to see.

I gasped in horror.

I push him away with all of my strength and to my relive he stop.

I hold onto Sehun and scrutinize his awful look.

"Gwenchana?" I asked him. I am so worried about him that I can feel my hot tears streaming down my cheeks.

I snap at Woo bin.

"Yahhh... what have you done? Are you crazy?".

I swear I was clenching my teeth hard trying my best to hold my anger.

"Just listen to me okay. I know this stupid guy try to stole you from me and I'm not going to let that happen. I know..."

"No you listen to me. I snap at him.

"I'm not going to fix anything and for God sake are you lost your mind?you're the one who bumped me and suddenly you came here thinking that I'll just accept you? No where in hell I'm gonna do that. And please leave. I don't want to see you anywhere near me. I hate you." with that I bring Sehun to medical room with the help of Chanyeol.

The crowd dismiss as the discipline teacher show up.

We put Sehun on the bed in the medical room.