Part 11

Chen pov's

   I scream in horror, shocked, excited, and believe me I can't describe my own feelings. It's a very rare sight of Sehun. He use to be a shy person but this was beyond amazing.

I stare at Sehun and Ana who lay comfortable on the floor.

    It's kinda amusing seeing them giving me a smile with pleading eyes.

    I know they was afraid if I blurted it out to the rest of the group especially Suho hyung.

    I actually thinking about keep it shut.

But..

But...

But it will be no fun then. Hahaha...

   I was wondering what their excuse to Suho hyung will be?

   I know you guys are wondering to. So let's play it.

    I run to our unofficially favorite spot in Suho hyung's. The rest were already there.

    I flung the door open. And it's were left open with an extremely loud bang.

    All eyes are on me.

   "Suho hyung..." with that I started my drama acting all innocent as if I was watching them make out on the floor. It's not like I really tell them that but I just told them the story with more dramatic way. Yeah to make a better effects.

    Shocked expression plastered on their face.

    "Wait what...  are you serious??" Suho blurt out.

   "Yahh don't lie." Kai snap.

   "I'm extremely serious."

   "No wayy...." Baekhyun react as I reply them with a very serious tone.

    With that Ana barge in and followed by Sehun.

    This is interesting. .. 😋

    "Stop any weird things you guys are thinking." Ana voice out.

   ***

     Ana pov's

    As I barge in and shout that all eyes are on me.

   I feel myself slowly drowning with the lack of air as they stare at me with judging eyes.

    "Guys please tell me you're not thinking that." I said with panicked voice.

  "Thinking what?" I heard Chen ask with playful smile on his face.

   If I'm not angry with him I would take that as the most charming smile I received today. But go to hell with that.

   He betrayed me.

   I shouldn't believe him.. take note.

    I shoot him a glare.

   "Uhmm we were just slip and nothing happened okay." I gave them an excuse and the most cute smile and couldn't stop praying that they will just buy it.

     "But I saw them..."

   "She's right nothing happened. She flip and I caught her right before she landed. But we both fall. She's on top and I fall butt first. Then this guy over here came in the exactly worse timing ever." Sehun snap at Chen before   he finished his words while pointing his finger at Chen.