Part 15

My injured hands has fully recover as it was already a few weeks past.

The moment I woke up and realize that I was sleeping on Sehun's shoulder didn't help me feel more comfortable around him. I still remember him telling me that I need to to stick with him so that he can watch over me.

It's so embarrassing but I'm glad to hear that. I feel save around him. We have made a nice progress of our relationship. We became closer and I couldn't help it. Even though it's not that clear between us but we both know that as time past we will confess to each other but maybe not now. Since we're still a high schooler plus we're still young. There's nothing to hurried right?

Sehun keep following me like seriously I mean he did following me everywhere.

"Sehunnie please." I blink my eyes trying to stole his attention.

"No."

"There's nothing bad gonna happen. I will scream if anything happens. I promise." I shove him my pinky fingers.

"Andwae."

"Never."

"No."

He just rejected my pleads without giving me a glance.

I whine.

"Sehunnie. .. you're not serious about that right?".

"Ana just listen to me okay. It's for your own safety. I couldn't accept more injuries that was the first and the last."

He stated in a very strict voice.

I pinched his cheeks slightly.

"Oww. .what was that for?" He brought his gaze to meet mine.

Finally he stop looking at his phone.

I sigh in frustration.

"I'm aware of your concerns. But come'on going to a girl toilets would never harm me." I swung my hands in the air as I was truly annoyed.

I was about to enter the toilet but I stop right away as Sehun just casually walk inside. I almost scream though.

But he win over the stupid argument. So technically he has been following me everywhere I go accept if someone is with me.

Don't need to mention about the rumors that keep spreading in the school. The stares I have received and also the insulting words from the girl didn't bother me. Somehow I was getting used to it from the worse I have been through before.

Exo also know my secret so do Nia. At first, they were angry but then they understand that I don't want to trouble them. And I couldn't help but love them much more.

My thoughts was disrupted by Nia's hands who keep shaking mine.

"Heyy Sehun is coming." She whisper at my ears.

I was sitting at the school garden with Nia when Sehun suddenly came and grab my hand away from Nia.

"What now?" I ask in irritation.

"You hate me that much?" He chuckle.

I make a poker face.

"Yahh relax I'm not going to drag you away from your best friend, I just want to ask you if you want to stay after school?"

"For what?" I ask.

"I want to finish my works at our secret basement places. I just thought maybe you wanna stay?" He touch his neck. He sounds like he wants me stay indeed it is.