Part 10

"Nae. ...?" I ask in confusion.

He just said that I'm beautiful right? But why would he scared about that.

I stare at his face trying to find out what is the meaning of his words.

He brought his gaze to meet mine.

A glint of worried on his face make me shuddered.

"It's scare me knowing that I will have a lot of enemies in order to stole your heart."

I chuckle to that.

"Well if you really want to stole my heart I'm gladly said that you're far more closer to it instead of the other guy inside that hall. Besides I don't think they're serious about me it's just I'm wearing make up tonight so they're acting like that." I smile at him.

I forgot to tell that the moment I step my foot in the hall a lot of guys keep lingering around me. They act like I know them and keep asking for my phone number and some are even asking for a date. I scoff at that sigh of men who easily pick up any pretty woman they met.

Sehun face slowly became red as I said that.

Ahh he's such a shy boy.

I can't help but smile at his weird thought. I mean how does he end up scared because of nonsense thing.

"Really? I'm glad to hear that from you." A smile plastered on his face.

"Omo how come you're so cute." I chuckle. And without me realize I pinched his face.

**

Sehun pov's

My heart race faster than usual as she put her hand and pinch my cheeks. Crazy butterflies are starting to go panicked in my stomach.

Yeah you heard me right. The butterflies things happen to a guy.

As this is my first time I couldn't help but cover my nervousness with a smile. It's not like this is our first skinship but yeah weird things do happen in a weird moment.

I know it's stupid feeling happy about that but me myself don't get it to.

And until that moment a realization hit me like a bus.

Am I falling for her.

I admit that my sudden change are quit new. Even the rest of exo find it an interesting change because I'm actually didn't talk much.

I stare at Ana. Not knowing why a small gesture from her seems to brighten my mood lately. I feel alive.

For the past ten years, I had never feel excited about wake-up early in the morning and don't even bother asking about schools.

Everything changes after our first meeting at the school as she suddenly bumped into me. I feel like she was a fallen angel that came right away from heaven to brighten my day. She might not realize it but I was actually smile a lot this day. And mark my words I am far from that before she came.

I push away my thoughts as she hold my hand and gesture to the hall as I thought the party must came to the end.

We walk in before I heard Suho hyung was nagging at both of us as we leave the party.

I stole a glance at Ana while she said her apology and smile at me. I returned her smile.

A very genuine one that I never thought I would have one.