Terresa "Not mad, diffrently sane" xiao long

{jäger's POV}

As I was saying. I had a katana blade pointed to my chest and a revolver to my face. Not the greatest day for me now is it? My opponents demanded our immediate surrender or 'the big guy gets it' yeah. As requested everyone put down there weapons. I counted to see if everyone was there and all of team RWBY was there but I was missing one of mine, Nathaniel, he was gone. I could only pray He was contacting beacon for reinforcements.

"So whaddya say boo-boo what shall we do with then?" Said terresa
"Kill then all but I take Blake back to base." Said Adam in that lifeless tone.
"Oh come on honey you aren't still obsessed with that cat are you?" Asked terresa
"No. I'm not, I want her for my revenge."
Said Adam

An hour of horrible negotiations later we were able to break the stale mate
I shoved Adam off and hammered him in the gut with my poleaxe.
We split off the three of my team against terresa again.
"Hehe think you're some sorta hotshot?!" She says with insanity in her tone.
Then she starts cackling again, then the ground starts to shake.
"What's going on Jäger?" Asked Xander
"How the heck am I supposed to know!" I exclaimed
"Earthquake?" Said isadora
"Battle formations?" Xander joked about.
That's when the earth below terresa's feet started flying with her on top.
"Try beating something you can't reach!" She exclaimed.
We struggle to reach her with our range difference. Then out of no where she gets sniped off the floating rock. As she's falling I take the opportunity to strike sending her flying as if she as a baseball. I check to see where the shot came from and it was Nathaniel on top of a building I contact Nate through my scroll
"That was some perfect timing Nate!" I said

"Better late then never I contacted beacon and they're sending reinforcements with a team score of 8." Said Nate
"Eight?! Did I hear that right?" I exclaimed
"Yes, yes you did. They should be her soon." Said Nate "I'll keep an eye out for the reinforcements and signal when they get here." He continued
"Alright, Gotcha." I said then a shot rings out I look over the cover I took to see terresa standing there once again.
"Gotta go Nate." I said
"I see." He replied.

That's when terresa started throwing her kusarigama around.
"Come get some!" She exclaimed
She tried to keep us at range but Nate had her pinned down with sniper fire.

It was a slug fest. My three teammates couldn't get close and she was to fast for Nate to hit.
But the limbo shifted when Adam joined the mix.
Adam broke free from the fight with RWBY and was attempting to tip the scales by double  teaming me.
Adam first went for Xander but he doesn't know that Xander is a master of both mid range and close range combat.
I could see the battle unfold. Xander had his kukris out attacking with one and partying with the other it was like art but bloodier.

He then soon broke free from the close range combat and was zoning Adam out with his deagles. But Adam was to fast I had to step in
Right as Adam got close enough to deal fatal damage I rapped the shaft of my poleaxe around his gut and bent my back over and tossed him head first into the ground.

"RKO outta no where!!" Screams Xander then fist bumps me. Adam struggles to get up as we look down upon him.
"Not so tuff now are you?!" Xander spit a him.
I merely scoffed.
"Get back her- arg - And fight me!!" Adam tried to say.
"You're in no shape to fight. Be grateful I'm showing mercy." I say.
"Get back here and fight!" Adam shouted louder. I told Xander to watch him while I go help with terresa. I dash over to team RWBY and izadora surrounding terresa.
"Drop your weapon and hands on head!" Exclaimed Yang.
Terresa chuckled at the thought. That's when the ground started to shake once more and then terresa was envelope within the earth no where to be seen. Then we heard distorted laughter then terresa launched out of the ground following hundreds of white fang members almost like a fountain.
"They were hiding underground?!" I exclaimed
"It's not like that's never happened before." Said Ruby.
"With my semblance I'll never be beat!!" Yelled Terresa "I command the earth, I command the ground beneath your very feet, as long as your on this planet you'll never be free from me!!" She continued.
Her eyes were glowing red, her hair fiery yellow. Not like I haven't seen that before.
I called down several lightning strikes while iza used her nature to fight and Nathaniel saved me more then once with well placed sniping.
That's when Terresa went over to save Adam from his minor captivity. I could see Xander trying to fight off terresa but he couldn't fight forever he soon was pinned with his knee between a large boulder and the ground.
"Poor tuff guy's stuck between a rock and a hard place isn't he?" Said terresa.
Xander tried to break free but he couldn't feel his leg. I could see the battle unfold as I rushed to rescue him terresa saw me and launched several medium sized boulders at me, I had flash backs to my battle with Yang and when she threw rocks at me and I applied the same technique now as I did back then and successfully got in close to Terresa. I jumped at her and threw my poleaxe straight into her gut impaling her, as we landed with terresa at my feet bleeding and the poleaxe through her I exclaimed
"Don't you ever, ever lay a hand on my friends ever again, Hear me?"
"Hehe. I hear you. But do you feel that?" She said
"Feel wha- ugh!" I could feel it. A katana through my chest. I started coughing blood and feeling faint as I fell over bleeding out.
I managed to dislodge the sword from my back and turned on my side to see Adam helping terresa out.
"Adam you are one sick ba-" that's when everything went black.
...
...
...
...

END

Chapter 8 coming soon.