A Grimm situation

{jäger's POV}

As we jump out of the ship we were immediately greeted with enough Grimm to fill up the entire school.

"Alright Xander and iza you secure the perimeter, Nate you get up top and take out long range targets!" I ordered and with no response my team does as they're told. I look over to see ruby doing the same with her team ordering Weiss to create blockades for defending this position and for blake to scout out the perimeter, she orders Yang to stay with me for safety and says that she'd go off killing the strongest of Grimm, I didn't object and escorted Yang to a place of rest, I then was greeted by three beowolves and one nasty looking ursa.
"Come get some!" I exclaimed bracing myself.
The Grimm attacked with tactics, sending in the three wolves first then the ursa, I dealt with the wolves with ease but the ursa was a little difficult, my fighting style is slow and tanky so fighting 'slow and tanky' enemies is a little difficult for me.
Then out of no where came a yellow fire crushing the ursa I was surprised that Yang was able to fight with ease considering her recovering.
"Heh. Too easy." She said.
"I had that." I joked about
"Sure y'did." She replied.
Then at that moment a raven swoops down out of no where and starts attacking Yang I retaliated by calling down lightning right on top of the feathered monstrosity!
"HOW DO Y'LIKE THEM APPLES?!" I exclaimed trying to sound intimidating but failing miserably.
"You need a new catchphrase." She said.
"Well excuse me!" I said as sarcastic as I could.

As we were clearing out the remaining Grimm in the area I looked up at a tall building to see two silhouetted figures looking down at us then quickly disappeared. "Probably just my imagination." I said to myself.

"All Grimm cleared sir!" Said iza
"Good job. How's the perimeter coming along?" I asked.
"All good sir." Xander replied.
"Alright let's regroup with team RWBY." I said as I took out my scroll and contacted ruby.
"Hey wassup?" Said the scarlet hoodie wearer.
"We're done here my team wants to regroup."
I said.
"Sounds great! We're just about done here as we-" Ruby was cut off by an explosion causing the scroll to shut off.
"Everyone get over to Ruby's team as fast as you can!!" I exclaimed. We all darted over to team RWBY to find members of white fang and some Grimm fighting team RWBY
"Reinforcements has arrived!!" I yelled calling down lightning striking a few fang members.
I ordered Nate to take the high ground with is guan dou/assault rifle/sniper and for Xander to fight with me using his desert eagles/kukris
And I ordered iza to stall at medium range with her semblance of controlling nature as well as her weapon a crossbow/trident.

I proceeded to slaughter a massive amount of Grimm with my teammate Xander by my side compensating for my lack of range with his
d-eagles.
Nathaniel picked off many of the gang from afar with his sniper while izadora swung fang members around like crazy with her vines.
Team RWBY did a number on the enemy as well killing several and neutralizing tons more.

"Hah this is too easy!" Yang said
"Carful they could have an ace up there sleeve!" Said Weiss
"Heh who needs aces when you have infinite ammo?!" Said my teammate Xander. I forgot to mention his semblance was the passive production of dust bullets.
"Hey hot shot! Can I have some?!" Said ruby right before Xander tossed a large handful of bullets.
"Thanks!" Said Ruby
"No problem!" Replied Xander.
Then just as we thought our job was done another explosion goes off exposing a large hole in the wall.
"Is every one ok?!" I said coughing up smoke
"ROLE CALL!" I then screamed!
"Here!" Yelled iza uncovering herself from debris.
"I'm all good!" Exclaimed Nate trying to help Xander up.
"Im here boss!" Said Xander
Team RWBY did the same Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang were all here.
But then I though I was seeing double.
As the smoke cleared completely from the battlefield I could see two new figures one was tall with red hair and a Grimm mask while the other looked strikingly similar to Yang but younger and with shorter hair.
"So we meet again." Said the tall red haired male.
"NOT YOU AGAIN!" Said literally ever member of team RWBY
"Wait is that?" I said.
"Yep, That's him, Adam Taurus. The same one I showed you all on the computer." Nathaniel said.
"And who's that other one?" Said Xander.
...
...
...

"My daughter." Said Yang.
"Hello mother." Said the Yang lookalike.
"It's been to long." She continued.
"Not long enough." Yang retaliated.
"Oh mother, how could you say that to your own child?!" She asked
"You stopped being my daughter after you killed your father and ran off with that psycho named Adam!!" She exclaimed furiously.
"Hehe. Honey boo over here treated me better than you ever did. Ain't that right dear?" She asked. Then Adam nodded not really seeming to care. Then Yang cocks ember celica.
"IM GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY ADAM!" Yang screams before being stopped by Blake.
"Do you not remember what happened last time you blindly rushed at Adam?" She asked.
All Yang could do was growl.
"Hehe. I don't believe we've properly met. I'm terresa, terresa xiao long." She says pulling out a revolver chained to a kusarigama.
"Let's have some fun!!" She says while cackling
"Everyone regroup into a defensive stance!" I ordered and that's exactly what my team did. Bracing ourselves for a strong attack. As Adam rushed team RWBY Terresa rushed my team I jumped in front of my team to stop her but she dodged and rapped her chain around my torso and pulled me away from my team why shooting back I broke free and proceeded to drive her face into the ground and step on her back "I don't know what you did but If you crossed my friends in any way I will be your worst nightmare!"  I said loudly!
All my blonde enemy could do was laugh and that I felt sharp pain in my neck causing me to reel off of terresa. It was Adam, he had just hit me with the hilt of his sword.
"Thanks my dearest!" Terresa said
All Adam did was nod. Then I soon had a large katana pointed at my chest and a revolver to my face.
Things were not looking good for me.
...
...
...
...
...
...

END

Chapter 7 coming soon.