The remnant of a traitor

A month had flown by and Yang isn't fully recovered but she can walk now that's good.

{no POV}

As time goes by the events that transpired all that time ago only seem to increase in popularity. theory, conspiracies and even ships have spawned from that day, how ships came from it I don't know, probably Yangs new ring Jäger got for her, but Oscar called all of team RWBY and team JINX to his quarters for a debriefing on the event and what they found after all this time.

{Jäger's POV}

"You wonder why Oscar called us up here?" I said to my teammates.
"No clue." They all responded.
"I hope it's to congratulate me on my straight A's!" Izadora said
"You do remember oobleck gave you that one C in history right?" Said Xander
"Oh screw You!" Iza retaliated
"Hey hey hey stop fighting you two come on." Said Nathaniel in his usual calm tone.

"You have arrived" said the overhead voice

"Ah looks like my first guest are here." Oscar said.

{Oscars POV}

The first team I sent for has arrived.
"Looks like team JINX is here." Said Ozpin
"Oh thanks captain obvious." I thought.
"Well someone has to do it." Ozpin argued
"Well could you not!" I told him

"Hey Mr Oscar you ok? You seem to be trailing off." Said izadora.
"Oh sorry, lost my train of thought for a moment. Anyway I have called you here along with another team to discuss a few things, they should be here any moment." Right then the elevator dinged to signal the arrival of team RWBY.

"Hey Mr Oscar!" Yelled Ruby
"You don't have to shout you dolt." Said Weiss in her usual scolding fashion.

"Anyway I have called you all here to discuss a very very important matter with you all." I said
All teams became a lot more serious after my sentence.
"Let me get down to the point. We have a traitor in our mists." I said sternly
"TRAITOR!!" Yelled Xander completely ruining the moment.
"Oh c'mon Xander did you have to break the mood?!" Said Jäger
"Yes, yes I did." Said Xander proud of himself.
"Anyway, we have found proof and evidence of the existence of a traitor because of the fact that after several tests we figured out the armor that Jäger was wearing on the day of the great battle, was weakened."

"What?" Said Jäger
"I said the armor you were wearing wasn't as strong as it should have been." Explained Oscar
"That explains why I absolutely mutilated Jäger's chest." Said The blonde bruiser.
"Have you found the traitor yet?!" Said Jäger still in shock.
"No, no we have not, but the good news is that it's no one within this room we know that certain. I suggest you lay low for a bit Jäger someone seems to be out to get you." Said Oscar.
"I uh um... yes sir." Said Jäger still comprehending what's happening

"We'll keep you safe I promise that." Said my female teammate.
"T-thank you. I'd like to head back to my dorm now." Said Jäger
"Go you need some rest, and you four should be on the look out whoever we are dealing with clearly knows how to use at least Ms Yang as a weapon." Said Oscar.
"IM NO WEAPON!" Exclaimed Yang
"I know that but clearly your temper is, keep that under control while in public areas, our adversary knows you and he knows you well."
Said Oscar.
"Don't worry Yang we'll keep you safe." Said Blake in her lifeless tone but was somehow calming.
"Thanks Blake." Said Yang
"You four should be off you have classes to teach in about... five minutes ago." Said Oscar
"AH CRAP!!" Said everyone

Then ruby uses her semblance engulfing all of them and speeding out of my quarters.

{Jäger's POV}

"Who would want me dead?" I kept asking myself on the way to the dorm. Who would want me killed, who would want me killed, That  very thought rushed through my mind a million times but I never found an answer.

As we reached our dorm room I asked my teammates that question.
"I don't know you're a nice guy." Said Xander
"Even with my calculations I can't come up with an answer to that." Said Nathaniel.

"Hmm" said iza.
"What is it?" I asked
Maybe it's not someone who wants you dead but someone who wants Yangs public image to tank." She replied.
Nathaniel gasped
"What?" I asked
"That's an easier question to answer than you dead, I can find answers for it!" Then Nate pulls out a laptop and does some mathy nonsense and a bunch of pictures pop up.
"This one is neo, this one is Whitley, this one is Adam. They are all people that have something against Yang. Neo was tasked with eliminating Yang a long time ago but never succeeded, Whitley is mostly after Weiss but could maybe see attacking Yang as useful and Adam is the leader of the white fang." Nathaniel then goes on to inform us about they're back stories.
"That's a lot of people to cover." Said Xander.
"It's only three." Said Nathaniel
"well let's start with the closest ones." I said
"And who would that be?" Said iza
"Uh I really don't know?" I said

Right then and there sirens go off alerting all class level 3 and above hunters to load up for a Grimm attack. my team was rank 5 so we loaded our weapons and headed for a bullhead drop ship along with team RWBY they were teachers so they obviously had to go. The bullhead takes flight and follows its course.

We arrive at our destination to see hundreds if not thousands of Grimm

"This doesn't look like a normal Grimm attack, it looks more like a planned invasion!" Said Weiss trying to be louder than the bullhead.
"I think you're right!!" I replied.
There were beowolves, ravens, nightcrawlers and even griffin.
"We all locked and loaded?!" I exclaimed?
"Yep!!" Everyone replied
"Let's go kick some Grimm a-" BOOM! The bullhead was shot down by a raven!
"JUMP!!" I exclaimed
And that's when the battle started.

END

Chapter 6 will come soon.