Zach Imagine #2

For your boyfriend Zach, ball is life. Basketball tryouts are being held today, and despite the fact that he is the star player, Zach is extremely nervous.

"What if I don't make it?" Your boyfriend asks.

"That's the fifth time that you've asked that question." You reply.

"And that's the fifth time that you've dodged my question y/n." He says.

"Because you're obviously going to make it. I have no doubt in my mind."

"That's not what I asked. Please just answer the question."

"If you don't make it. You don't make it. I don't know what else to say."

"The reason that I've been stressing out so much about this is that I need to know what is going to happen to us if I fail the tryouts."

"We'll see eachother a little less but we'd get through it." You answered.

You're a varsity cheerleader which means that you're at every single one of the varsity basketball games. As student athletes, you spend a lot of time together because of your interests.

"But I'll be a nobody and you'll still be y/n y/ln varsity cheerleader. Sure you say that we'll get through it now, but that might change if my popularity drops. We'd no longer be the power couple of Liberty High."

"I don't care about any of that. What other people think of you does not change how I feel about you. I don't care about popularity. I don't care about titles."

"I don't either. I'm gonna try not to stress and get back to practicing for the tryouts."

"Good luck babe."

And unsurprisingly, Zach did make it on the team. He was voted team captain. You took him out to celebrate, and you told him "I'd still take you out even if you didn't make it. I just wanna be with my babe. Congratulations Zach."