Ein x Reader (Amnesia)

I woke up in the middle of a snowy forest not knowing where I was. I tried to get up, but my legs gave out, sending me down to the ground fast and hard. I looked down and saw that they were completely bloody and looked broken. It was dusk, if I didn't start to move soon, something would find me laying here, most likely something that isn't very friendly. Walking wasn't an option since I couldn't even stand, so I had to start crawling. I got a few meters, but all the blood loss was starting to make me dizzy. Soon enough I passed out in a pool of blood in the snow.

~Time Skip :3~

I woke up again in a different location. I was on a couch in what looked like a cabin. There seemed to be a huge storm going on outside, so if I had stayed out there, I might have been stuck under a pile of snow. My legs had also been bandaged up, but it looks like they needed to be replaced because they were insanely bloody. 

A door slammed on the second floor of the cabin, I sat up and looked in the direction of the noise. Someone was standing at the ledge, looking down at me. They had on a cloak that covered their body and face, so I couldn't see any distinguish any features. They started coming down the stairs.

"I'm sorry, did I startle you?"

"Kinda, where am I?"

"In my cabin. I saw you in the snow, passed out and in rough shape, so I decided to bring you back and bandage your legs."

"Oh, well thanks."

"No problem. It looks like your bandages need to be replaced again, let me help with that." I looked and saw that he had more bandages in his hand and let him replace the ones I currently had on. 

He wrapped a bandage to tight, making me whimper. "Sorry about that." he said.

"I-Its fine. What's your name, I never caught it."

"It's Ein." that sounded familiar, but I couldn't figure out why. "Yours?" 

"Y/n."

"Very beautiful name, it complements you."

That made me slightly blush. "It does?"

"Yes, you're very beautiful."

I blushed even more. This time he noticed.

"You're even cuter when you blush like that."

Now I was bright red, but at least he finished replacing the bandages on my legs. "Don't walk for a while, your legs aren't going to heal fast. How did this happen?"

"I-I don't remember."

"Oh, okay. Don't stress yourself to much about what happened, you're safe with me."

With that, he walked away. I decided to sleep again because I was very tired. 

~More Time Skip :3~

I woke up to the front door being kicked down. That's an interesting way to wake up. I saw a man standing in the doorway. He had dark hair and extremely dark eyes, he also had a red jacket on. We locked eyes for a moment before Ein burst through a door upstairs and walked out to see what was going on. The mans attention went to Ein as soon as he saw him. 

"Oh look what we have here. You could have knocked."

"Who are you and why do you have (Y/n)." He knows my name? "Why are her legs bandaged?"

"You have so many questions."

"Answer them."

"I'm surprised you and your friends haven't figured it out yet."