Garroth X Singer Reader

A/N What up peoples, it's Gale! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't posted in a while. It's summer and Minty is taking a break and I'm SUPER busy with family and stuff so again, I'm sorry. Mitsuki also hasn't gotten her ONE story done so sorry for the wait on her. But anyway, I hope you enjoy this one, I have an idea for it and it's not going to be what you think it is..maybe..Enjoy~

Backstory: You have been singing since you were 3 and you absolutely LOVE it! You can't go a minute without even humming! You live on MyStreet with your best friend, Katelyn and she helps you through your singer 'career', but that's basically just uploading videos of you singing on YouTube. She helped with the editing and setting up the equipment. The boys across the street, Laurence, Dante, Travis, and Garroth would always come over to hear it before it even got uploaded. (I put Garroth's name in italics for a reason) You've always had a crush on Garroth, but, you didn't know if he liked you back. So you made a song about him and how you felt about him, but you haven't shown it to a SINGLE person. You're still deciding if you should make a video of it and post it, but not tell anyone about it, or just keep it a secret forever...What will you do?

Y/N P.O.V.

I paced back and forth in my room, thinking of what I should do. If I did post it...would he ever find it? But I shouldn't keep it a secret...I should show it to the world. And I shouldn't do it in secret, Katelyn should help me...ugh...why is this so hard? It's just one song. Katelyn knocked on my door. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Hey Katelyn, what's up?"

"Well, I was just wondering when you need my help again for....you know...YouTube...so I'm aware." Oh no...what do I say? Ugh, umm...fine...I'll post it to the world. Whatever it takes for him to know, except for...ya know...telling him...Face. To. Face. So I told her:

"I'll need help on Friday...I wrote a song that the world needs to hear..." It was Wednesday.

"Ok! I'll probably forget so please remind me!"

"Ok Katelyn!" I said laughing. I closed the door and texted Garroth.

~Text~

(Y=You G=Garroth)

Y: Hey Garroth! I'm uploading a video on Friday so look out for it!

G: Why can't we come over like usual?

Y: Ummm...secrets...hehe..

G: You are such a weird girl...but I like it..

Y: *blushes* hehe...

~Text Over~

I jumped up in excitement and waited.

~Time Skip to Friday~

It's Friday! Ok, I'm SUPER excited about this. Katelyn and I were setting everything up. I turned on the camera and began.

~Video Recording~

You: Hey guys! Y/N here and I am back singing another song! Except this time, it's an original! Yes, I know what you're thinking! 'Y/N! I wanna here you sing a song I know!' But trust me. This song means a lot to me and I want the world to here it.

(Music starts)

I love you and you know it

But you always choose to hide it

You want me and you know it

But you chose to hide that too

You drive me cra-yay-zay