Laurence X Neko Reader

{A/N}- Heyyyyyyyyyy guys Minty here for another X reader, omg so shocking I bet you didn't see that one coming! (*~*) just no. Well today we got a request from @Author_chan1279
Thanks for the request and the backstory...... It will help if you guys give us a backstory because then we have something to base off of...... Well let's just get started. Yep~ Minty out (for now)

~Backstory~

(Y/N) is new to Mystreet, when she gets there a white little puppy comes up to her, and sniffs her feet. When (Y/N) bent down to pet her, a girl with black hair and Caramel eyes ran up to her yelling celestes name. She apologized greatly, and then decided to help (Y/N) unpack. (Y/N) has been on Mystreet for two years now and is best friends with Travis. Travis doesn't flirt with (Y/N) because he knows she is also friends with Katlyn and doesn't want want her to punch him. (Y/N) likes to prank people and hang upside down in trees by her (F/C) (fur color) tail. (Y/n) finds it relaxing. One day at a coffee shop (y/n) saw Laurence, and they talked. After (y/n) had fallen for him, but he liked Aphmau so she tried to push her feelings away, but she couldn't. She can also turn to a (F/C) cat.

Your P.O.V

"*sigh* ugg, Travis~ I'm bored."

Travis was sitting under a tree reading and I just happened to be hanging in a branch a little higher then Travis himself.

"Well I need to get this done so go hang with Katlyn or Laurence~."

I may of told him my feelings for Laurence and he teases me. And don't point fingers at me and say that I brought it to my self for telling him. Well what was I supposed to do he is my best friend and I wasn't just not going to tell him. Ugg, life is to hard.

"But~ Travis I want to hang with you, if I go to the Axe Murder she will just force me to watch once upon a time. And I'm sick of that song. Help me."

"Uh cool."

"Are you ignoring me."

"Cool."

"Oh Travis look it's Katlyns butt."

"Ya so interesting."

God his eyes were glued on this book.

"Ugg fine I'll leave." I did a backflip off the tree and landed on my feet, hence the 'I'm a cat girl.'

"Cool," and he waved goodbye.

'Sometimes I hate him.' So any way I went to Aphmaus 'which I honestly hate her, we'll don't hate her but she is kinda dumb' Kawaii~chan 'which I don't mind she is also a Neko so I guess we get along, but then she ships me with Travis and that bugs me.' And last but definitely not least Katlyns house, I knock the 'do you want to build a snowman' knock. Heh I know how much Katlyn hates that haha. I heard talking inside.

"Katlyn~Sama can you get the door. Kawaii~Chan has to go down stairs and do stuff heh."

"Why can't Aphmau do it I'm meditating."

"Aphmau~Senpai is out side with Celesta~Chan so ya hehe bye Katlyn~Sama, don't come down here."

"Ugggggggg."

Ya that's Katlyn for you I leaned against the door waiting. Then I almost fell, ok I fell, AND IT HURT!

"KATLYN."

"Oh sorry (Y/N) didn't see you there." Katlyn said through laughter.

"I hate you." I got up and 'dusted' my pants with my hands.