Garroth X Deer Reader

A/N What up peoples, it's Gale! Minty requested this for me and I hate her now because I don't know what to do and I'm not really even sure what a deer is! (I had to look it up) So I'm sorry if this one sucks, but SOMEONE had to request it, *couch* Minty *couch*. But I will try for you guys!

Backstory: (None!)

Y/N P.O.V.

This has been my whole life. Running from them, running in fear...from them..Who is them? The deer hunters. I've tried to tell them. I've tried to tell them that I'm not I real deer, I'M PART DEER, DAMMIT! What's the point anymore? The more I run, the more I hide, what's the point? They're eventually going to catch me and kill me anyway, for "game." They say hunting is a sport, but killing animals for fun, in my opinion, is just plain cruel and harsh. (I actually think that in real life) What am I supposed to do?

My thoughts were interrupted by the bushes waving around and making noises. I looked through the bushes with my hands and found a boy sitting there, he looked no more than 5 years old. He had blond hair and blue eyes. He looked up at me and reached out to touch my little antlers, I leaned in so he could reach them. He touched one and felt around it. Just then I heard a name being called by a grown man. The little boy put his arm down and stood up and walked away. I followed him. Then I heard the name more clearly.

"Levin! Where are you? Levin!" I then saw the person who was calling the name. He looked like the little boy, who I imagined was Levin, but older and wearing armor. The man saw Levin and ran up to him and picked him up.

"Where were you? Lady Aphmau has been worried sick about you!" Said the man. I made myself visible and walked down the hill. He saw me and put Levin down behind him and grabbed his sword.

"Who are you and why are you here?" He said.

"First off, there's no need for that." I said pointing at his sword. "Second off, my name is Y/N and I kind of live here." He lowered his sword and said,

"My apologies. I'm Garroth, head guard of Phoenix Drop."

"There she is!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and the next thing I knew, everything went black. The last thing I heard was the sound of a sword clashing against another.

~Time Skip~

I woke up in a room, Garroth sitting next to my bed looking at me.

"You're awake!" He said.

"Ugh, where am I?" I said, rubbing my head, while looking around. "AND WHY DO I HAVE AN ARROW IN THE SIDE OF MY ARM!?"

"You don't remember?" Garroth asked, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"No, what happened?"

"Well, there were hunters and one shot an arrow at you, and since you turned around, it hit you in the arm. And then I fought them off and they went away. But we're still trying to get the arrow out of your arm."

"Oh...well...thank you..."

"Y-You're w-w-welcome.." He stuttered out, blushing.

~Time Skip to when you don't have an arrow in your arm~(I haven't done one of those in a while, haha)

I was walking around the village, getting a good view of it. Garroth had to go back on duty so I was alone...again. I would every so often see someone, but when they saw me they would walk away....What's wrong with me? Oh...nevermind...

"Hey Y/N!" Garroth said, walking over to me.

"Hey Garroth..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nobody likes me here...everyone in the village who saw me turned and walked away..."

"There is one person in this village who likes you..." He said, smirking.

"Who?"

"M-Me." I blushed and looked down, smiling.

"Thanks Garroth..."

"N-No problem!" I kissed his cheek and looked down again. He looked shocked.

"Sorry, but you deserved that..." I said smiling.

"Heh..do you want me to show you around...properly?"

"Heh...sure.." We got up and walked away.

A/N What up peoples, it's Gale. I'm sorry that was really short. Minty wanted it done soon and fast, but I didn't have any internet OR Wi-Fi and I almost died. Jk. Remember, we are releasing our new book on June 15th, so go check it out then! I hope you enjoyed that chapter and I'm sorry if it wasn't that good! Enjoy your life, Gale~