Garroth x Dragon Girl Reader

PLEASE READ~
A/N- HEY GUYS MINTY HERE SO TODAY IM SO HAPPY. Ahem, today was me and Gale s last day of school yay. So this is a request yay. I think I might have an idea but not sure yet lol lets just see were it takes me. Also once again running low on request so let's try this.
Put as much request as you want in the comments it helps a lot. Also if you want to see a new book by us then go on the 1K chapter and more info is on there.

Backstory~ Y/N is unique many people are wolf or cat people but she is part Dragon? She has been in many cages and beaten many times and she is only 17. The only reason is, because she has dragon wings and horns. She also has Magics, and can turn to a dragon at will. What will happen when a guy comes and saves her?

Y/N P.O.V

"hey mommy what's in that cage, I can't see it."

"It says here a dragon girl, thats odd. must not be here now."

"but mommy I wanna see her."

"she is different and I don't want you looking at that disgrace of a human."

"ok then can we look at the monkeys they are eating cheese today."

Its better for me to stay in the shadows were no one could see me.

"Y/N come with me your being sold."

"wait WHA--"

The master then kicked my wing. I think he did it so I couldn't fly, gosh dang it. He grabbed my good wing and dragged me somewhere. I couldn't tell because it felt as if he was ripping off my wing, but I knew better then to scream or cry. I came to a room that smelt like smoking it hurt my nose. My arms felt heavy, I must of blacked out. I opened my eyes and I was in a chair next to this guy wearing all black and smoking. I looked at my hands and I saw that I had chains on. Irene help me.

"I'll take her." Said the guy in black.

"That's great, she is worthless to me anyway. Do what ever you want with her."

"Oh I will." He smirked and I knew what he was thinking. This is going to be hell.

The guy in black had two guards with him and they took my chained arms and dragged me to were I'm guessing the guy in black lived. My head was down and my wings folded up because they hurt. About a half an hour later my legs were tired so I tried to slow down but they yelled at me and told me to keep moving. 'What jerks' my head was still hung low. Then I heard this guy, with a deep voice very hot. I looked up my face probably stained in tears. The guy had blond hair, blue eyes and blue armor. 'Guard' he said.

"What are you guys doing to this poor girl."
'Was he talking about me, hasn't he seen my wings and horns. I'm a disgrace.'

"It's none of your business kid."

"Excuse me but miss are these men miss treating you, and please tell me the truth."

"They.......um....are miss treating me they hurt my wing and kicked me."

"Let her go."

"I don't have to I own her."

"Own.....you can't own a human being!!!!!" He said
'Is he standing up for me. No one has ever done that before'

"She isn't human she is an animal." The guy in black said. 'Irene I hate him.'

"She is a living human being. Your the animal, a sick animal at that!"

Then the blond hair guy ran up to the guy in black and kicked him really hard in the face. The two guards that were holding the chains, dropped them and I fell to the ground. I just couldn't stand any longer. The blond haired man kicked both of there guts the he pushed them as hard as he could. The the came and sat next to me.