Garroth X Reader - MyStreet

A/N Hi its Gale! Here I am again doing a Garroth X Reader this time, yay! This is going to be a little bit the same as the Laurence X Reader I did. So enjoy~

Backstory

You are a girl, age 25, who not only lost her parents at age 12, but suffered a rare disease of Heart, (which is now cured, but has a chance of coming back). You also have an older brother but have no idea where he is. You live on MyStreet, you live with Katelyn and have a major crush on Garroth who lives right across the street from you and he is one of your closest friends. You don't want to tell him that you have feelings for him yet, but you hope desperately that he likes you the same way.

Y/N P.O.V.

"Y/N GET UP AND HELP ME!" Katelyn yelled as I tried to go back to sleep 5 minutes after she yelled at me the first time. "BUT WHY!?" "BECAUSE I SAID SO!" "I don't remember you being my mom....." I said to myself. "JUST GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" "FINE! YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND YOUR HIGHNESS!" I got up and put a F/C crop top on and black shorts. I went downstairs and saw Katelyn watching Netflix. "KATELYN!" "What?" "WHY DID YOU ASK ME TO COME DOWN HERE AND HELP YOU WHEN YOU WERE DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!?" "But I am doing something, im watching Netflix." "Good point. Sooo why did you need my help exactly?" "Well....I cant find the remote." "Have you even tried looking for it?" "Yes actually I have." "And where did you look?" "On the coffee table, it wasn't there so I yelled for you to come help me find it." "God you suck...fine I'll help you but im going right back to bed after this." "Thanks Y/N!" I told Katelyn to get up off the couch and there was the remote right underneath her. Gee thanks Katelyn..."Heh sorry Y/N, you can go back to bed now." I rolled my eyes and then the door rang. I went over to the door and opened it. It was Garroth. "Hi Garroth! What's up?" "Hey Y/N! I was bored and was wondering if you wanted to go get some coffee with me at the coffee shop." "Sure! I'd love to!" "Alright then, lets go!" "KATELYN IM LEAVING!" "DONT CARE Y/N!" "THANKS KATELYN LOVE YOU TOO!" We walked over to the coffee shop and then sat at a booth. I ordered a (type of coffee) and Garroth ordered a plain black coffee. We started talking about something random. I love how I can just talk to Garroth about anything and not worry about anything. "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back Y/N." "Kk, I'll be here!" As I waited I realized that i have no idea if Garroth liked me back or not. I couldn't just ask him, that would be weird. Garroth was taking forever so I went over by the bathrooms and you would not believe what I saw. "GARROTH! HOW COULD YOU!?" Garroth was kissing Michi. "Y/N! It's not what it looks like!" "I'm leaving! I'm done with this!" "Wait Y/N! Ugh thanks Michi, now look what you've done!" I ran home as fast as I could. I came home and slammed the door shut. I started crying. "Y/N! What's wrong? What happened?" "Katelyn! I'm heartbroken!" "Should I get Aphmau?" "No I'm fine...I just need to lie down, I'm going to my room if you need me." "Ok Y/N." I went upstairs to my room, closed the door and locked it. I collapsed on my bed and looked out the window. I saw Garroth's house and instantly started to cry. Why did I ever think that I could be with Garroth. I'm obviously not good enough for him. Why couldn't I have seen that before? Then there was a knock at the door. I heard Katelyn's voice and someone else's voice. I couldn't make out the conversation, but I heard my name a few times. A few minutes later there was a knock on my bedroom door. "Who is it?" "It's Garroth, can I please talk to you?" "No go away." "Y/N, try me, if you don't open this door I'm going to break it down. I've done it before." "Ugh, fine." I got up and opened the door then walked back to my bed and sat on it. Garroth started talking as he closed the door. "Y/N I'm sooo sorry you had to see that. But I didn't do that, Michi pulled me in and kissed me and you happened to walk by to check on me. I never meant for any of that to happen. I'm so sorry, and if you dint forgive me, I totally understand, I would be mad too if I were you." "You know Garroth. Have you ever noticed how much I blush around you? How much I care for you and take care of you? Doesn't any of that matter to you?" "Y/-" "How much time I spend worrying about you instead of myself? If you don't then you are blind because its pretty hard not to notice how much I like you, love you in fact!" "Y/N! LET ME TALK HERE! I HAVE NOTICED ALL OF THAT! THATS WHY I BROUGHT YOU TO THE COFFEE SHOP! TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU! I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU TO! I LOVE YOU Y/N!" "..........Y-You like me b-back? I never thou-" I was stopped by Garroth kissing me, fully in the lips. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Never have I been so happy in my life. He pulled away from the kiss and wiped the year from my cheek. "I love you Y/N." "I love you too Garroth, and I always will."

A/N Hi its Gale again. I just wanted to let you guys know that this was a little weird because I have been busy with band and I finished this story at 10:30pm because I couldn't rest knowing I still had a story needing to be written. So I finished it and yea I hope you guys enjoyed that Garroth X Reader! Enjoy your life, Gale~