"Ha. That's funny, babe."

"You wanna bet. Let's see how funny it actually is." I nearly growled and I could hear his temper beginning to arise.

The call ended.

Heck yeah! He was definitely on his way.

I grinned to myself and gave myself a mental pat on the back. He's so easy to persuade.

My eyes widened at the thought of having sex with him on my bed. I'd always gone to his house where he kept most of our toys.

I tapped the tips of my fingers together as I waited and came up with a plan. He didn't live too far away, I don't think. So he could be here any moment.

Looking around my room, I noticed it looked almost unlived in. Probably because I almost never stayed here and was always trying to get away from my mother and her newest love interest.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang then the doors opened. They slammed shut three seconds after.

"Nikolai!" His voice was evenly toned and calm but could be heard through the house.

Shivers ran down my spine and my face heated up.

I was most likely in deep shit.

Slowly, I made my way towards the foyer.

My head peaked around the corner so I could see Sage who was surveying the room.

My heart beat picked up as I watched him.

"Sage!" I smiled softly. He turned faster than I could imagine.

"You scared me." He groaned before motioning for me to go to him.

I did and wrapped my arms around his mid section.

He placed a gentle kiss on my lips but pulled back before it could get too steamy.

"So you're home alone?" A smirk pulled at the edges of his lips.

"Until tomorrow afternoon." I confirmed.

A spark lit up his eyes as he pushed me back toward my room.

Sage gripped my arm and I led him to my room, pushing the door open.

The door closed behind us and a soft pressure against my back guided my body onto the bed.

I knelt onto the firm mattress then flipped over and tugged him by his shirt so he hovered over me.

A passionate kiss enveloped my lips as Sage's outstretched hand pressed against my chest, pushing me back.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, I don't know how I hold myself back when I'm around you." He whispered into my ear, nibbling on it immediately afterwards.

"I don't know either, I'm pretty  stunning." I agreed.

He chuckled, his warm fingers running along my waist tempted to pull up my shirt.

It took some time but eventually all of our clothes were scattered on the floor.

Sage kissed his way down my body, my fingers tangled in his hair as he drove south.

The room got steamy in a theoretical way as we continued with our sin.

Hickies were planted on my neck, chest, and stomach as if to mark my whole body as Sage's. As if to show his appreciation for my body.

I may have all the marks now but by the end of the night, we'll see who's got the most.

Our passion exploded that night and everything around us seemed to disappear as we made love. Over and over until we both were panting on my bed.

His arm draped casually over my waist as his hot and heavy breath rained down on the back of my neck.

I fell asleep to his steady heartbeat and his consistent breathing, a reassuring symbol of his promise to me.

Okayyyyy welp I'm sorry nothing too steamy here but I will write some steamy parts when I'm feeling up to it. I don't know if I should start a different book of just character one shots or write a chapter for this one but I feel like those would have to have more background, more meat to them.

Please take your pick:

1. Start a new character one shot book

Or

2. Write in an extra sex scene to this one