Ch.10

Chandler ended up leaving my house to go to the store where he flirted with the employee to let him buy alcohol. His adventures didn't end there though.

He had run into the two boys who seem to do everything together and brought them home with him. To my home.

"Chandler! I thought I told you no visitors! I look like shit!" I yelled into the phone at him.

"You look fine."

"No I don't!"

"Well it's too late so either get ready really fast or live with it." Chandler grunted before talking really sweetly to the guys in which our conversation orbited.

I sighed and ended the phone call before running upstairs.

As fast as humanly possible, I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair so I looked semi-presentable.

I ran back downstairs and cleaned up all the bowls used for ice cream and pop corn.

The doorbell rang once before Chandler entered the house with two teenage boys following him.

"Hey Juniper." Nikolai smiled.

"Niko, Sage, how was school?" I smiled softly at the two of them, sending a sharp glare at Chandler.

"It was okay but it would have been better if you were there."

My face immediately turned red with blush.

"Ah-ha guys... yeah..." I spoke nervously.

"Look, June, one for each of us!" Chandler grinned whilst petting Sage.

"I'm not looking for a relationship, Chandler."

"Your loss." Chandler shrugged then shook his head.

"Umm... well, since you're here, would you like to watch a movie? Maybe we could go out or something?" I asked. 

"We should stay here. I don't feel like getting arrested for public and underage drinking." Chandler said.

I rolled my eyes but a smile pulled at the end of my lips.

"Well, if we're staying in, can I have some?" I asked Chandler, motioning for him to hand me the alcohol.

"It took me a lot of effort to get this! Why should I share?"

"Because I'm your best friend so hand over the alcohol."

"No!"

I crossed my arms and stomped my foot like a child.

"It's probably for the best if you refrain from the alcohol anyways." Nikolai reminded me of their presence.

"I don't care what's for the best."

Niko tensed and tilted his head.

Chandler cautiously passed me the long bottle of alcohol.

I grinned and took a swig.

"Thanks babe." I winked at my best friend.

"Oh! I forgot, come sit in the living room, I'll put a movie in or something. Chandler, go get some food for these two fine young men." I tipped my nonexistent hat.

Chandler rolled his eyes and I led Sage and Niko to the living room.

I could feel a hot stare at my plump ass.

"Hey, guys, my eyes are up here."

"But you're not facing us so we should have something to look at." Sage countered.