Ch.21

"I want to try it. I want to test the waters first. Firstly I need to get used to being around you." I blushed.

Niko smiled along with Sage as they heard my words.

"Of course, we understand. I'm glad you decided to give it a try." Niko bit his lip after saying that, gazing into my eyes.

"Now lets enjoy this beautiful day." I grinned, looking at them. Sage pressed a hand on Niko's thigh and smiled brightly.

"Is this water safe to get into?" I ask looking at Sage. 

"Yes it is." He nods, eyeing the river.

"I'm going to get in then." I grin as I start taking off my shirt. I begin to get nervous when I realize I'm stripping in front of two very attractive boys.

First I take off my shoes, followed by my socks.

As I begin to take off my shirt, the hole gets stuck on my head and I quickly become stuck. So much for being sexy.

I struggled on my own for a bit before stomping my foot and resting.

"Could you help please?" I groaned, giving up.

Sage comes over and pulls it over my head with ease.

With a blush on my cheeks I whisper a thanks.

I start to take off my pants, tugging quite hard only to realize that I have a belt on.

Well shit.

Taking off the belt and my pants in a fluid motion seemed pretty simple but thanks to my grace of a baby giraffe; I trip and almost fall. Luckily, Niko reached out and steadied me.

I go to the edge of  bank and step in. The cold water surrounds to my ankles immediately and I step back out.

This goes on two more times until I step out and turn myself around, looking at Niko and Sage who were watching me. A gleam of amusement flashed in their eyes.

"Come on guys don't leave me hanging." I pout and crossed my arms.

They stand up and begin stripping. I look away before I realize this opportunity. Getting to watch them strip is way too good to pass up. I look back as they begin to slowly and easily take their shirts off. 

In one swift movement, both of their shirts were off and laying on the grass. I stand there looking at their sun kissed bodies while they start to take of their pants. They took them off and joined me at the bank of the water.

We decided to jump in at the deepest part of the river and at the count of three we all jump in. As I fully submerge into the water the cold attacks my body at all angles.

I swim up to the top and take a sharp breath of fresh air.

I move through the cold water to a part where a can stand and I look at Niko and Sage. Without a twinge of doubt or regret, I splash them both.

We splash each other for a while before I decide to go back into the deep. Without a second thought, I start pretending that I am a dolphin jumping out of the water then diving back in.

As I come back to the surface I barely have time to register Niko screaming that Sage is a whale before a feel a body collided against mine.

We come back up to see Niko with his hands above his head, pretending he's a shark.

Laughing was the only thing heard as we get out and I decide the underwear that I had previously kept on and were now soaking wet should be discarded. I turn around to take mine off and I pull on my clothes. When I turn back around Niko and Sage are fully dressed and watching me.

"Are we doing anything else?" I ask as I look up at them through my lashes.

"I want to take you to one more place." Sage grinned excitedly.

We get back on the horses and are on our way. Sage, of course, rode first and lead us to the undisclosed location.

We end up in a field of colorful, blooming flowers. Sage turns on some music and trails slowly before motioning for us to dance. Niko and I look at each and shrug before joining Sage in his dance.

Niko sweeps me around in a fast paced ballroom dance. His eyes wrinkled in the corners, a sure sign of happiness, as he looked down upon me.

A laugh bubbled from me as we danced and danced to the music.

After some time we collapse to the ground, looking at the sky.

"Thank you for this date," I say after a few minutes of silence," it was amazing."

I sit up, followed by both Sage and Nikolai. Our knees were touching, our bodies close together.

In a flash of bravery I place my lips upon Niko's. I reach out and pull Sage closer to me by his shirt.

Sage kisses along my neck. His expert tongue and light nips of his teeth caused my body to shiver.

Nikolai's soft lips dominated the kiss and my mind clouded into blurs of pleasure.

Within seconds, I was on cloud nine.