Chapter 18: mated

Raven p.o.v

"Take me daddy."

I whisper in his ear and he growls. He pushes me up against the wall and forcefully kisses my lips. Water pores over our bodies and it just adds to the feeling.

I gladly kiss him back and he cups my cheeks. He pins my hips to the wall using his. I grip his shoulders as if they would give me some support.

"K-kaden."

I moan out and he growls against my lips. I feel his large member grow harder against my leg.

He begins to kiss down my neck and chest. He takes my left breast into his mouth as he kneeds the other. I moan his name out and he growls in approval.

He switches breasts and my hands fly to his hair. I gently pull on the roots and he groans.

He comes back up and kisses my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks out of the shower. He sets me on the counter as he stands between my legs. His member sets on top of my right leg.

"Raven your arousal smells so good."

Kaden groans into my lips. I can't help but let out a loud moan.

"K-kaden."

I moan as he kisses and sucks on my mark. He pulls his head away and I force my lips onto his. He gladly kisses back.

I kiss his strong jawline and down his neck. I kiss around the base of his neck before I mark him.

He groans when I find his sweet spot. I nip and suck there and he groans loudly. My canines enlarge and I bite into his shoulder.

"Raven!"

Kaden groans as he grips my hips. I pull away from my bite and kiss around it. He pulls my lips back to his and he kisses me.

His hands slide up and down my back. One hand plays with my hair, gently tugging it's roots. The other squeezes my butt.

I moan as his hand that was on my butt slides around to my core. He begins to gently finger me and I throw my head back in plusure.

He inserts two fingers and I moan. My fingers scratch down his back and he pulls his fingers out.

"Your so wet baby."

He groans as he sucks on his fingers.

"Take me already."

I beg him and he smirks. He lifts me up and carries me out to our bed. He lays me down and spreads my legs. He kisses my neck as he aligns himself with my entrance.

"Raven is this your first time? You seem a little nervous."

Kaden tells me and I nod. He kisses my lips and looks into my eyes.

"I'll be careful with you. I promise."

He tells me as he slowly enters me. At first it wasn't that bad, just a little discomfort. But he stopped, pulled out all the way, them slammed himself inside me.

I screamed out in pain as I felt him take my virginity. He was fully inside me and I felt tears prick at my eyes. I was being stretched at a fast pace and it hurt.

Kaden kissed my tears away and stayed perfectly still. I kissed his lips to try and numb the pain.

"I'm sorry, I had to take it."

He tells me and I nod.

"It hurts kaden."

I whisper and he looks at me with apologetic eyes.

"I know, but it will pass."

He tells me and i nod. He gives me kisses and cuddles till the pain goes away. And when it does I moan loudly.

He begins to thrust slowly in and out of me. I moan each time, and each time he thrusts into me I buck my hips.

He keeps his slow pace through out the whole time. I moan and he groans loudly. He promised he would be careful with me and he is.

I moan as I feel my climax come. He groans and kisses my neck. His eyes flash gold and stay that way.

My wolf, light, pushed her way through to take power, and I let her.

Lights p.o.v

I take control over raven's body and she let's me. Kaden's wolf, Base, also had power. We took power after our humans finished their mating, not its our turn.

"I'm gonna fuck you till you forget your name."

Base growls lowly into my ear. I moan loudly as he begins to thrust his hips hard and fast into me. My nails scrape up and down his back as his pace quickens. He leaves hickies on my neck and I scream out in plusure.

Base's kisses on my neck are sweet and passionate, but his thrusts are hard and merciless.

Sparks fly through us faster than they ever had before. I hear raven in the back of my mind moaning up a storm as she and kaden mate again in our minds.

Base forcefully kisses my lips and I moan into him. I feel my walls tighten around him and I come to my climax. He follows soon behind me.

I feel his hot seed all over my inside walls. He pulls out and lays next to me on the bed.

We give our humans back control now that the mating process in completed.

Kaden's p.o.v

Base gave me back control and raven is fast asleep. My back is sore and ravens neck is covered in hickeys.

'I love that look on her.'

Base said in my head and I blocked him out. I looked back down at my beautiful mate.

She is everything I ever wanted. Even though we are both screwed up in our own way, we both fixed each other.

'She will do great things in the future my son. Treat her well and she will give you a strong daughter that will lead this pack to greatness once you are gone. But as for now, good night.'

The moon goddess says to me and I smile. I close my eyes and fall asleep as I hold my mate to my chest.

      The end