Chapter 11: planning the wedding

"okay Hyde so dean gave all the planning to you and now you gave it all to me?"

I ask her as i sit on the end of her bed. Her and Deans room is mainly red and black. She lays on the bed looking at her phone scrolling through Wolfshef.

"Yes, now get planning. I need sleep."

She tells me and i smile.

"nope, your helping."

I tell her and she groans.

"the bride to be needs her bridly rest. Now shoo peasant the queen needs her sleep."

Hyde mumbles and i chuckle and leave the room. I walk down to mine and Kadens room and take a seat on the couch. I pull out my phone and go straight to pintrest. i look up wedding colors and dresses. but part of me was thinking 'make Hyde do this. its her wedding!' while the other half is thinking 'lets make this a wedding no one is ever going to forget!'. i choose to go with the second half.

I find and order all the dresses. It cost over 500 dollars for just the dresses. 

'Hyde, bring me deans credit card.'

i mind link her and right after a hear a knock at the bedroom door. i open it to see a envalope on the floor with my name on it. i pick it up and open it. inside is deans credit card and a note.

'i knew you would need this. 
                                                          - Your loving sister, Hyde'

i sighed as i took the card our and ordered the dresses. the bridesmaid dresses were burgundy with a cream top. the top of the dress was cream, lace, and tight fitting while the burgundy was long, flowly, and skirt like. the skirt began around mid stomach.

Hyde's wedding dress was similar to ours

Hyde's wedding dress was similar to ours. She had a lace top with a flowing skirt. but she had long sleeves and more lace then us.

After i made sure they were all ordered i went onto decorations

After i made sure they were all ordered i went onto decorations. The colors for the wedding were obviously Burgundy and cream. I placed an order for over 1000 burgundy napkins, 1200 cream plates, 60 burgundy table cloths made from the finest silk, and 2000 cream envelopes for thank you letters and an apology to dean.