Chapter 12: I object

Raven p.o.v

Three weeks later was the day of the wedding. Hyde and I spent hours inviting everyone we knew. Dean and kaden spent hours doing everyone they knew.

We have Rome, Sam, nicole, and myself as Bridesmaids. Dean has Brody, Matt, Josh and kaden as groomsmen. Brandon will be walking Hyde down the aisle as our father died many years ago. Mark will be the Lord of the Rings while Adem will stand guard.

We even invited all the alphas including sage. We also invited the beta's and top pack warriors. I'm hoping to see Xander again.

"Are you ready Hyde, today is the big day?"

Nicole asks as she fixes Hyde's hair. I put her Bouquet togeather. Romen and Sam work on their makeup. All of us are dressed in the dresses we need. All of the Bridesmaids makeup is finished and we are all working on hyde's stuff.

"And done."

Nicole says as she pulls away from Hyde.

"Let me see! Let me see!"

Hyde says and we turn her to face the mirror. Her hair is done in a braided crown. The rest of her hair is curled to perfection. Her makeup consists of a dark eyes shadow, black mascara, a blush, red lipstick, and the basic stuff.

There is a knock at the door and we move the dividers to hide Hyde from view. Rome answers the door.

"Oh hey."

Rome says.

"Hey rome. I was sent on a mission from dean. He wants Hyde to ware this during the wedding."

Kaden says.

"Okay. See you later."

Rome says and shuts the door. We move the dividers to find Rome holding a Dimond necklace.

"Oh my gosh!"

Hyde says as she turns around and I put the necklace on her. She touches the Diamonds as she admires them in the mirror.

"You look stunning."

Sam says as we all smiled at how we look.

"We look hot."

I say and everyone laughs. Just then another knock is heard from the door. We Hide Hyde again and I answer the door.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could speak with Hyde."

Dean says and I roll my eyes.

"Get out!"

"Go away!"

"Take another shower!"

"Tell adem I say hi!"

"Dean?"

All came out of our mouths at once. Dean chuckles and leaves us alone. I shut the door and right after there is another knock.

"What now?"

I ask whoever is at the door.

"The wedding is about to start."

Brody says and I nod.

"Okay girls, let's go."

I call out and everyone except Hyde leaves the room. Brody leads us to where the high-school gym doors are.

Brody links his arm with Romen. Josh links his arm with Nicole. Matt links his arm with Sam. Kaden then links his arm with mine.

Dean walks through the doors first. We hear a bunch of clapping then some music.

Kaden and I walk through first. We are the maid of honor and the best man. We walk all the way up to the front and he kisses my cheek before he stands next to dean. I take my place next to where Hyde will be standing.

As Nicole and Josh walk down I look out over the crowd. I see alpha Altaïr, Griffen and Henry. Henry is a fairly young alpha who has a 15 year old son, derek. Luna alex is here and.... XANDER! He was one of my trainers from when I went around the packs.

I also spot a unknown person in the crowd. He has blonde hair and brown eyes. Next to him is a girl with brown hair and next to her is a boy with black hair. Both look to be in their late teens early twenties. The man gets up and leaves the room with the boy following behind.

By the time I snap out of my trance sam is already here. She was the last one to come through the line.

"Let us all rise for the Bride."

The preacher says and everyone stands and looks back at the doors. My eyes are fixed on dean so I can see his reaction.

The doors are opened and dean's jaw drops to the floor. His eyes go wide with love, amazement, and awe.

Hyde walks down the aisle with Brandon on her arm. When she gets to the end Brandon does what dad did to mom.

Mom and dad had a video of their wedding. I showed that video to him and he agreed to reenact it.

Brandon kissed Hyde's cheek and placed her hand in dean's.

"Who give this woman away?"

The preacher asked Brandon.

"Her siblings and i."

He answers and walks back to sit with the alphas that came. Dean leads Hyde to stand in front of him and they are both smiling.

"We gather here today to bear witness to the union of Hyde Blake and Dean Pendragon. I ask you now, if anyone opposes of this marriage speak now or forever hold your peace."

The preacher yelled and I see kaden and Josh hold Brody's arms down. Everyone chuckles at this and the preacher smiles.

"I object!"

A voice out in the crowd yells. All of our eyes turn to find the voice. Dean looks about ready to kill.

It doesn't take long to find the voice as he is standing in the middle aisle. It is the blonde dude and the black haired boy.

As I take a closer look at him I realised one thing. He was the reason my parents were dead. He is the reason Hyde and dean can't have a perfect wedding day. He is the reason sage is so crule.

King of the rouges, Demitri mills, is the reason.

(A/n)

Yall hate me for this cliff hanger. Well get over it my noble people. XD