Chapter 15: Death

Raven p.o.v

Kaden and I have pondered and stressed over the note that Demitri left for over a week. Kaden has also began the planning for my claiming ceremony.

"Chill your periods girl, you will be fine!"

Hyde tells me as he sits on my bed. Brody and Brandon sit on either side of her.

"Raven calm down. All he's doing is marking you, at least that's all I was told."

Brandon said as he stood up. I've been pacing the room for the last ten minutes.

"There's more than that!"

I shout at him and he holds my shoulders. He forces me to look into his eyes.

"What else is there to do raven?"

Brandon asks me and I growl at him. He imeaditly let's me go and turns to Brody.

"Let's go for a run, just you and me."

Brody says and I nod. We walk put of the pack house together. We strip down and shift into our wolves.

'Ah, raven your wolf changed!'

Brody shouts through our mind link. I gasp and dash off to find a lake. Brody quickly follows after me as I run.

Finally when I find a lake I look at my reflection. My wolf is no longer brown, but a silver color. I have a star on my right side that's gold.

I yelped in surprise and jumped back. I was panicing and I guess Brody mind linked kaden.

A full out silver, brown, and black wolf emerged out of the forest. I didn't recognize it so I growled at it.

The wolf just continued to walk up to me. He laid down when he was within 5 feet of me. I sniffed it and I relised it was kaden.

He rose up and nuzzled me with his snout. I just stood there as he rubbed his sides against mine.

He was scenting me and I had no problem with that. But my world began to go black again. I fell to the ground and kaden laid next to me. He whimpers but he soon falls as well.

The image around is different from all the times before. We are a large room. The walls are tan and the floor is a low brown carpet. There are 4 windows along the right wall with the curtains closed. The lights are dimmed to a low level. There is a group of seven kids sitting in the middle of the room.

"What are you? A chicken?"

One of the girls asks one of the guys. This is the group of kids I saw befor. One has long blonde hair and is a girl. Another has long dark brown hair and is a girl. One has short brownish red hair and is a girl. Another girl has shoulder length brown hair. One of the boys have brown hair. Another boy has black hair. The last boy has brownish blonde hair.

"No I'm not Emily! I just don't want to."

The guy with brown hair says to the blonde girl.

"Come on bronson! Don't be a wimp."

The girl with dark brown hair says to the brown haired boy.

"Why don't you do it tessa!"

Bronson yelled at the girl with dark brown hair.

"No way! Cole do it!"

Tessa yells at the boy with brownish blonde hair.

"No! Jade you do!"

Cole yells at the girl with short brownish red hair.