READ THIS. SERIOUSLY. THIS ISNT CLICKBAIT READ THIS CHAPTER GUYS

Hey guys :)

(Read to the end of this chapter and u will not be disappointed)

so before I get into the better stuff, I need to make an announcement.

PLEASE do not copy this (or any other) work of mine, in any way, shape, or form. I just got on today to see a story that had my concept of HM in there, with almost identical lines at the beginning. Even though they said that the story was "inspired" by HM, it also said that almost everything was changed up and different (which, it was not). I literally had tears in my eyes reading it because SO many things were similar to HM (including actual scenes and lines from this) and it made me extremely upset .

So if you're even thinking about writing a story based off of HM or something else I've written, please don't. I understand that with a story like strings it's seriously one of the most cliche things out there, but when you're practically copying lines and chapters out of one of my stories, it's not okay. So please, please, please just choose a different plot to write on, I promise it won't be the end of the world if you just don't write that story. and it doesn't matter if you give me credit, it's still my story.

I might sound like a total prick rn but please try to see and understand where I'm coming from, I promise you that if you were in my position you would feel the same way/ worse.

anyways, moving on to the good news.

As soon as I'm done writing Arcade, I'll be doing a new story that I'm sure a lot of you want:

A sequel to Hotel Midnight.

yes it is true I'm not clickbaiting u guys bc I'm not david dobrik, there's fr gonna be a sequel to hotel midnight!!!

it's called Travel, and I've decided that by the time I publish this chapter and you've set your eyes on it, the first chapter will be up.

yes amigos it's up rn!!! wyd still reading this??? Go!!

Nora is the main character, and the love interest is a totttaaallll surprise (you'll never b able to guess who)

that's right bitches, the love interest is a triangle between Sam and Marcus.

(jkjkjkjk don't kill me. I would never ship Nora with Marcus anyways, pretty sure she dislikes snakes 🐍🐍)

anyways I'm super sick rn so I can't exactly go hang out any friends in the summer sun atm, which means I'm writing Travel :)))))

So go!!!!!!! read, give me feedback!!!

oh and if ur still reading this, ily

also I need to mention that this book is not bAsEd oFf oF hOteL CAliFornIa !1!1!1!!! I've never heard that song before, and I love u guys so so much but if I get one more dm asking if that's what I was inspired by I'm going to RKO myself off a cliff

ok done talking go read travel now bye luv u xox