"I can eat by myself" I said ignoring him.

"Okay...eat" he said smirking.

I took my spoon and put it in my mouth but suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my right wrist. I ignored it and took the second morsel in the spoon.

"Ahh!" I screamed as it is paining very badly.

"That's why I was feeding you" he said smirking.. I ignored him but he held my hand and took the spoon and started to feed me and I didn't protest anymore.

*****

In the early morning Hadi went to pick Alishba, Mom, dad and Asif Bhai from the airport.

Yes, they are coming in the same airport and at the same time but from different places!

I am so excited!!

Now everyone are here including Anaya and Junaid Jiju, Zia di, Noora and Ahmed Jiju.

We all ladies made lunch while all men were sitting and chit chatting.

"What should I do next?" Alishba asked me as she and Anaya finished washing the dishes.

"You all go and sit... I will just come in few minutes" I said.

"Okay... If you want my help then call me" Zia di said and they all walked out of the kitchen.

Alhamdulillah I am feeling better and my leg is not paining like how it used to. Today Hadi warned me that I shouldn't do anywork. But I begged him saying that I am fine. At last he agreed and let me do some work.

"Don't worry... I am sure Alishba will say yes to marry you... InshaAllah... I will also think about it and ask Shifa as well."

I heard Hadi talking to someone... But wait... What? Did he say Alishba will say yes to marry... But to whom?... I was confused.

I peeked outside and saw Hadi talking to someone on the phone...

"Waiyyakum... Walaikumassalam" Hadi said and kept the phone in his pocket... He looked around and his gaze fell on me. I beckoned him to come...

I looked at him confused. He walked towards him and I asked "What's going on?"

**************************

Hadi's POV

I was sitting in the living room with everyone... My phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw Omar's name flashing on the screen. I excused myself and stood outside in the corridor.

"Assalamualaikum... Whats up Omar?"

"Walaikumassalam... How are you?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I am fine... Alhamdulillah... Since when did you start talking to me formally" I said in a playful tone.

"Umm... I actually wanted to talk to you about something important" I could understand by his voice that he was nervous.

"Okay... Go on.."

"My mom was searching a girl for me but - " he said but I cut him off...

"What?... Are you serious?... My little best friend is ready to get married... Ahhh... Am I dreaming... Someone pinch me... May I know who is that girl?" I said in a very excited tone.

"You are making me more nervous... Hadi... You didn't let me - " he was saying but I again cut him off as I am very happy for my best friend.

"What?... My best friend is nervous... What is that girl doing to my best friend that he is nervous... You should - "