Chapter 24

Abu Hurayrah relate that the Prophet (pbuh) said,
"The best of you is whoever treats his wife kindly."
[Narrated by Ahmad and Tirmidhi]

**************************

Hadi's POV

We are on the way to the airport. We are going in American Airlines. It will take 17 hours 38 minutes to reach Honolulu international airport.

I don't know how will I spend those 17 hours in the flight. We will stay in Hawaii for one week.

****

We entered the flight and was searching for our seats. We got the seats beside each other but in different rows that means between us is the way.

I was happy for once because I would not have to sit with her. But that happiness faded away when I saw a young guy, around my age sitting beside her.

Unknowingly, I stood up and asked that guy "Excuse me... umm... can we exchange our places?... I want to sit with my wife"

WIFE? Did I even accept the fact that she is my WIFE?

He nodded and got up to sit in my place. I told Shifa to get inside, she moved towards the window seat and I sat in the middle seat. I heard her sigh heavily which indicated that she was relieved.

****

We reach Honolulu international airport. It was a  very tiring journey. After collecting our luggages we took a taxi to our hotel.

As it is already night we will not be going anywhere today. I don't know when I dozed off to sleep.

I woke up with the scream of Shifa. I noticed that my hand was resting on her waist. I immediately pull my hand but she was still screaming "help.... help!"

She was sweating very badly. I tried to steady her but she pushed my hand, still screaming. So I covered her mouth with my hand.

What will people think hearing her screams?....

"Nothing happened... Shifa... you are safe..." I tried to calm her down which she did.

When she came into her sense. She awkwardly moved away from me a little...

***************************

Shifa's POV

I tried to turn but I couldn't move because I felt something heavy on my waist.

Suddenly a scene flashed in my vision. The scene I never wanted to remember anymore....

Someone caught my waist from back very tight that I couldn't move....

Aaaaaaaa...... please help!... help!....

When I screamed for help he covered my mouth....

Someone shook me and I heard a familiar voice "Nothing happened... Shifa... you are safe..." I opened my eyes to see Hadi... Did I really scream so loudly that I woke him up? 

I got embarrassed and awkwardly moved away from him....

****

Yesterday we went to Waikki beach. I had so much fun there. Waikki beach is one of the most famous beach in Honolulu.

We are on the way to 'Road to Hana'. It is one of the most popular place in Hawaii. There are gorgeous sceneries on the way.

The car stopped somewhere, which looked like a waterfall. "Where are we?" I asked Hadi as I was curious to know.