Chapter 7

Hadeeth on relationship:

Imam Bukhari and Muslim also reported that a Bedouin asked the prophet (S.A.W.), " O messenger of Allah tell me something that gets me closer to Paradise and gets me further away from Hell-Fire. The prophet (S.A.W.) said, "Submit to Allah only and do not take partners with Him, establish prayers, and pay zakat, and establish good relations with your relatives." When the Bedouin left, the prophet (S.A.W.) said, "If he holds onto what I told him, he will enter Paradise."

*****************

Shifa's POV

That week finished so fast. I thought it would be boring but I enjoyed and had a lot of fun. Now they are leaving I felt so sad.

Now I will be back to my lonely days. "Anaya, Alishba, please don't go na.... at least stay for few more days..." I said and hugged them. 

"No yaar, I wish I could stay but our exam is gonna start soon right?.." Alishba said.

"Oh! yeah!!" I nodded.

"We had so much fun..Shifa, In Shaa Allah we will meet soon." Anaya said while hugging me...I whispered, "In Shaa Allah." 

When they left I was walking back to my room with a dull face thinking about which subject I should start studying.

Before I reached my room  I heard the bell again. Again? They might have forgotten something.

Now I have to go all the way down as I had already climbed the stairs. Ugh!! double work. I went and opened the door and my all happiness came back.

MY SISTER!!!

"Asalamualaikum, Zia di" I said with full of excitement as I pulled her into a hug.

"Walaikumassalam, Shifa leave me..... Ahhhh  I am suffocating. at least let me come in" she said then only I realized that we were standing outside the door.

"Oh!!! yeah, sorry...come in" I said and moved away aside to let her come in. "Where is jiju?"

"Ahmed is coming"

"Assalamualaikum Shifa, How are you?" Jiju said entering in the living room.

"Walaikumassalam...I am fine, Alhamdullilah..."

"How're your studies going on..? Jiju asked me

I shrugged and said "Exams are gonna start next week"

Then my mom and Asif entered the living room "Whom are you talking to Shi....fa?... Zia... when did you come... you didn't call me" mom said surprisingly and hugged Zia and Ahmed jiju. "How are you beta, Ahmed"

"Alhamdullilah" He replied while hugging her.

Asif and Jiju started talking and I, mom and Zia di went to the kitchen. "Will you stay, di?" I asked her

"Yes, I came to stay here... Ahmed's job got transferred from Abu Dhabi to Dubai"  She replied which made me so happy. Then without thinking, I hugged her so tightly.

"Shifa, be careful" Jiju shouted from the living room. Then I remembered that Zia di is five months pregnant.

I am so happy that I am soon going to be an aunt.

At night after dinner, I took Zia di to my room and we started talking about random things.

"How is Furqaan uncle and his family" Zia di asked because she didn't meet them from a long time.

"They all are fine, Alhamdullilah... You know what!!??...Asif and Hadi, they both pranked us with a fake cockroach".

"With what!!??" She asked surprised.

And then I explained her everything in detail.

"Oh!! My God!! You seriously acted like fainting..." she asked in disbelief.

"Ummm, yeah"

We talked a little more as I had to go to school tomorrow, so I had to sleep early.

OH!! I REALLY MISSED ZIA DI TOO MUCH.....

------------------------------