Chapter 27

Rasulullah {Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam} said: "The woman who prays her 5 prayers, fasts in the month of Ramadhan, protects her chastity and is obedient to her husband; such a woman will enter into Jannah from any of the doors she wishes to enter from."

******************************

Shifa's POV

Today I got discharged from the hospital and now I am in my room. Its been four days since I last saw my room.

Doctor told me not to take stress on my left leg for at least one week. Nowadays Hadi is acting like an overprotective husband. Even if I reach for something on the side table, Some how he will come to know and rush towards me to help me.

Yesterday, when I got discharged from the hospital to the car I had to sit on a wheelchair but when we reached our home I told him that I could walk with his support. But what he did in the next moment shocked me. He carried me in bridal style. It was a sudden moment so I wrapped my hands around his neck to prevent myself from falling.

I protested but he didnt listen. I also told him that I would fall but he just shrugged it off smirking and said that he would not let me to fall.

One of our neighbour's was passing by us. They were young couples. They muttered something to each other and smiled looking at me. I hid my head in the crook of his neck as I was embarrassed.

He entered the room "Welcome to our room darling" he said emphasizing on 'our' and I blushed. He carefully made me lay on the bed and gave me water.

"How are you feeling, darling?" He said smiling mischievously.

"Stop calling me that" I said in a faking angry tone.

"I have all right to call you anything" before I could open my mouth to protest, he was already gone.

Hadi came into the room intrupting my thoughts. He didn't go to his office even after I told him that I could manage myself for 5-6 hours alone. He said he cannot leave me alone and asked me so many What if's.

Actually he came in with the phone

"It's Alishba" he said and extended the phone to me. We haven't told Alishba about the accident as we haven't talked since the accident.

I took the phone from him.

"Assalamualaikum... Alishba"

"Walaikumassalam... Shifa... What happened?... How are you?...how did you get into the accident?... Oh! my God... Is everything still painful?... How is your leg?-..." She asked everything in one breath.

I cut her "Oh! Alishba... Chill... Chill... I am okay... Everything is fine.. Alhamdulillah... And Alishba.. You are coming on Saturday right? Today is... Thursday!!... OMG... Only two days to go..." I asked her excitedly.

"Yeah... I was packing my stuffs when I remembered that I didnt call you since four days... How is my brother treating you? Is he talking care of you?... If not then I will kill...-"

I cut her off and said "No..no.. Its not like that.. He is taking very good care of me... Sometimes I feel that I am a child as he doesn't allow me to do anything"

"Alhamdulillah.. He is taking care of you if he wouldn't I would show my ninja side for the first time... Actually ... Shifa ... I am going to pack.. I will call you later"

"Yeah.. Of course! Take care and see you soon... Assalamualaikum"

"You too.. Walaikumassalam"

I hung the phone when Hadi entered with a tray of food. He sat on the bed across me and took the first morsel in the spoon and brought it near my mouth for me to eat.