Chapter 1

Hadeeth on Anger:

“Those who spend (in Allah’s cause) in prosperity and in adversity, who repress their anger, and who pardon men, verily, Allah loves the al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).”
[Surah Al-Imran (3) : Ayah 133-134]

It is reported on the authority of Imam al-Sadiq (A) that the Apostle of God (S) said, “Anger spoils faith in the same way as vinegar destroys honey.”

**************************

Shifa's POV

"O Hadi!!! when did you come"?? I could see a lot of excitement in Yasir sir's eyes.

They both greeted each other and had a small conversation. Then Yasir sir turned toward us and said "you know what!?!? Hadi was one of the best students in my class...." 

These words made me more angry and jealous.

"O my god!! He is sooo... handsome....."

I heard some of my classmates discussing about him. I glared at them. 

After he went, sir asked me to continue my seminar.

"And then...umm...the...transportation..." uh?!! I forgot everything. What has happened to me?? Then sir got angry and started shouting at me... 

"what are you saying??... you can't even explain this? This is the most easiest chapter... This simple thing you can't do then what will you do in exams??... " 

I never used to get shoutings from Yasir sir. 

And Today... I got shoutings just because of HIM...HIM..!!! ugh!! I hate HIM..!!!! 

In my whole 18 years of life I never had a worst day like this.

This is all because of HIM.. why did he had to come now!! WHY?? and ruin my day. 

I cried... yes I cried!!.

"hey Shifa , Uh! What was his name....ya..Hadi, did u see that guy, he was so handsome... O my god he was sooo.." my best friend, Aliya was saying very enthusiastically but I cut her off,

"SHUT UP!! JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT THAT IDIOT!!" 

"why are you acting so weird, do you know him?"

"I am not in mood to talk about anything now... I am going home. See you tomorrow In Shaa Allah. Assalamualaikum." I said getting up from my seat.

"Ok walaikum assalam."

While going home... UGH!! again HIM!!! Ya Allah!!... why him again??...

-------------------------------