fourteen

I run my hands through my hair as last nights events replayed in my head. I would of never thought Lee had that in her honestly. The way she touched me, talked to me, caressed me. The way her tongue massaged me. My legs tingle at the thought of it.

Things aren't playing out like they're supposed to. When have you ever heard of a kidnapping victim having consensual oral sex with their stalker ? That's unheard of but I'll just think of it as me making history. After two years of no sexual stimulation on my part I wasn't going to run from Lee. Hell, I needed that.

Lee isn't in bed anymore so I guess I'll go find her and see if she's hungry. I wrap her black satin sheet around myself and descend down the stairs. I look around the living room and kitchen but I see no sign of her. As I peek around the corner I see the basement door is open so I close it because I'm not about to go down there and get killed. I'm way too black for that.

A eerie silence fills the room and I want nothing more than to run up the stairs and go back to sleep. Matter a fact, I think that's what I'll do.

As I make my way back up the stairs I notice the wall door is open. Is that thing always open ? I walk inside and my heavy footing makes a creaking sound radiate throughout the room. Shit.

I follow a light and I'm still gripping this sheet across my chest and I'm honestly starting to regret not putting clothes on. I hear light humming then it fades away. I continue to follow the voice and it leads me down the steps and into the door that I couldn't get into before.

Remember when the cops came and it was a locked door that I couldn't get into for nothing ? Yeah it's this door.

Following closely, I tiptoe through the door and trail the faint light. I'm not even in a room it just seems like a tunnel. After a few twists and turns I hear a creaking noise and heavy footsteps. My nerves are racked. Where does this lead too ? I tiptoe a minute after the footsteps fade and I can see a faint light coming out of the low ceiling so I'm assuming that's how I get out. Man I'm short ! How am I supposed to reach the edge ?

I have to climb into this box looking thingy. After a few jumping attempts I climb in and I'm surrounded by concrete and darkness on all sides . It's smells stale in here.

I feel around and in no time I find a doorknob and I slowly turn it. I see a toilet, shower..? I'm in a bathroom..? I turn around and it seems that I just came out a closet.

This bathroom is familiar. The mats are black and the mirror has roses on the side. Just like my house. This is creepy as hell. I creep out the bathroom and my heart drops.

This is my house. It looks exactly the same as when I left it. I hear a vacuum and I become infuriated. I know this is Lee's doing. She has a pathway into my house ! Is this how she kidnapped me ? Got into my house ?? Yo I can't even process this right now. My blood is boiling. My jaw is clenching involuntarily and so are my hands.

Yaz calm down...1..2..3..whoosah.

I should go in there and tell Lee off. Kill her. When did she build this ? How did I not hear her ? When did she watch me?

I start to panic. The walls are closing in, I'm sweating, my legs feel wobbly, I'm dizzy, I'm...

-

I have to finish cleaning Yaz's house. I clean the house bi-monthly so you wouldn't believe how much dirt has accumulated over the course of 2 weeks.  I've vacuumed, dusted and scrubbed every room in this house except the bathroom downstairs. There has to be alot of grovel and I want to save that for last.

It might seem weird but I find a great peace from cleaning. Seeing the dirt and grime get wiped away and a fresh surface underneath is so pleasing to me. I guess that's why I can't tolerate dishes in the sink or an unmade bed. It makes my flesh crawl.

I gather all the cleaning materials and descend down the grand, shiny oak stairs. I walk into the bathroom and literally almost go into cardiac arrest.

Yazmine is sprawled out on the floor. I drop the cleaning supplies and immediately rush to her.

"Yazmine ??? Yasmine please answer me" I shake her shoulders. The concern in my voice scares me a little.

No answer

Wait what if shes fucking with me ? I slap her. Hard. But she doesn't move a muscle.

I check her pulse.

She's got a steady pace.

I put my hand over her mouth and nose to check for breathing and its significant. Her chest rise is normal and steady.

Thank God

I just don't know how I am going to get her to my house. How can I trudge an unconscious person through a tunnel without her getting hurt ? I don't wanna risk that.

Fuck that. She needs US at home. Do it Lamize.

Oh no. I havent heard the voice in so long. Ive been so good while it was gone. My character has changed and I haven't had a loss of control. My life has been as peaceful as a flower in a garden with only the sun watching it peacefully. Now its back and I dont know wha-

Why aren't you moving ? Bring our wife home now!

I jump, startled. The voice is so loud that it stings my eyes. Tears form and cloud my vision but I don't budge. Bile rises in my throat and swallowing seems like such a burdening task.

You're so weak. Suck that shit up and bring her home. I wont ask you again Lamize.

I hide my emotions and do as I am told. I grab Yazmine's arms and flip her over on her back. I open the closet then drag her to the edge of the hole. Feet first, I jump into the hole then reach my hands out of it to feel for her phelanges. I find them and pull her till half her body is in the hole.

I was doing good till I lost my footing and fell, dropping Yazmine in the process.

Shit.

She tumbled down the piles of rocks and her head slapped the ground on impact. It sounded like something broke, though I'm not sure. I pick myself up and turn her head to face me. She has a screw sized gash on the left side of her forehead and several little cuts all over her beautiful face. Suprisingly she's still unconscious.

How many times am I gonna drop her before she dies? The voice in my head laughs.

"It wasnt meant to be funny" I retort

I get silence in return.

After 10 minutes I finally get her on my couch and tend to her wounds. After I patch them I lay her down on the couch and walk into the kitchen. I need to cook or something I feel like I haven't eaten in a millennium.

Maybe BLT's ? Hm yes. I just need bread and tomat-

"Where am I ?"

Yasmine's voice sounds so frail and scared, it's a terrible sound. I quickly turn around and face her.

"What do you mean?" I ask almost as low as a whisper.

"W-Where am I ?! Who are you?!" She points and cries in a look of pure terror.
But if she doesn't know who I am..that means she doesnt remember what we had..what we were.. Oh no.

She is going to try and get away. Be smart Lamize. Don't you dare let her.

"Do you hear me talking to you? ANSWER ME!" She yells.

I ignore it, as I am not trying to show who I really am. She obviously doesn't know who I am.

"Yazmine listen I-" "How do you know my name ? Who are you?! Help!!"

Now she is starting to piss me off. I grab her shoulders and firmly sit her down. Her hazel eyes look so afraid and confused. I haven't seen this face since the day of me taking her. She is so gorgeous, despite her current state. The eyes are said to be the window to the soul and that couldnt be more true. I see her soul, her beautiful soul. Lost in the iridescent hue of her eyes, I catch myself staring. Wandering in her irisis...

snap out of it!

I sit in the chair across from a shaking Yazmine and situate myself.

This is going to be a long day.