three.

I awake with this pounding in my head. It feels like menstrual cramps. Why does my head hurt so bad ? Why am I on a table ? I look around and become aware of my surroundings. This isn't home...

Oh shit I'm still here. Its not a dream. I'm really here. Oh God why me ?

I sit-up and realize that he's not here.

I see a door and I contemplate on running. Should I leave ? What if he's here ?

I decide to run but when I get up I fall right on my knee.

"Arghhhh!" I yell. I forgot all about it. He broke it last night. It has to be broken because I can't even feel my leg. The way he looked when he did it was so insidious. Like he enjoyed it. I look down and see bandages and a brace over my knee. He did this?

I hear the sound of keys jangling and I  panic. What's he gonna say about me on the floor? What if he hits me again?
Ima knock his ass out he don't fucking know me!

"Yazmine I'm ho-" He looks at me and his face saddens. He's dressed in the same all black outfit but all I can see is his face.

"What happened? How'd you fall babe?"

"How do you um... How do you know my name?" I ask nervously.

He tenses and takes a deep breath. He looks me directly in my soul and I know I'm not going to like what he's about to say.

"I will tell you all about that later. For now I need your knee to heal so you can cook. I'm getting tired of takeout." He says plainly. My temperature rises and I become enraged. Who is he to tell me that ?

"YOU broke my knee so YOU can cook. Bro what I look like cooking ? I don't cook for my damn self!" I shout. He looks at me like I'm crazy and turns around in the snap of a finger. Shit I always let my anger get the best of me. Everytime fucking time.

"What'd you say? You not talking to me! Watch your mouth when your speaking to me Yazmine!" He yells. I curl my lips and hush. I don't want him to break my other knee.

"Where am I ? You know I have family and friends that will come looking for me!" I shout. He turns and smiles wickedly. It's creepy honestly. I crawl back to the table and whimper in agony as pain shoots up my thigh.

"Babygirl don't worry about all that. Your family thinks your traveling around the world. They'll never know that your here with us.." He turns back around and continues doing what he was doing. I feel my breath leave my chest. Who is us ? Nobody's going to come look for me. I'm stuck here with some crazy ass nigga. Jesus take the wheel...

"I don't know how to cook so I need your help. I usually eat oatmeal everyday so this is very new to me. I apologize for your knee too. I always let it control me" He says while looking at the floor. Who is it ? I want to ask but I'm afraid of his response.

"Um ok. But If you want something from me I need something from you" I say while raising an eyebrow.

"Ok. What do you want?"

"Why am I here and how do you know my name?" I ask while crossing my arms over my chest. This should be interesting.

"I've been stalking you for 5 years Yazmine. I know your full name, I know your moms name is Melody and your dad died when you were 8. I know every move you've made since you were 16. I know your gay. I even know about the scar on your back that no one has ever seen..." He mumbles.

Wait what the fuck? That's some creepy ass shit. How does he know all of that ?

"What's crazier is, I'm in love with you. Sometimes I don't know if I want to hurt you or hug you. It's a lot of things wrong with me. I kidnapped you because I want you all to myself. You're mine Yazmine."  He says with a look that penetrates my soul. As much as I should be creeped out by this, it's kind of cute. Except I'm gay. Why would he kidnap me if I'm gay? If he thinks I'm giving up pussy he better gone ahead and kill me now. Dick is a no go, no no, fuck no!

"Well ok. Can you not hit me anymore?"

"You're asking too much. I can't promise that. Not yet. I said NOT YET!!' He shouts. It seems as if he's talking to himself more than me for the last part.

I scoot back on the table and throw my hands up in surrender.

He seems to visibly relax and turns the gas on.

"Now, I bought chicken, bell peppers, onions, potatoes, white rice and asparagus. You think you can work with that?" I nod my head.

"Ok I got you some crutches to get around too" He hands them to me." I think you'll only need one though. " I nod again.

-

It was a struggle but pretty soon I have the onions and peppers chopped up and I'm about to put the chicken in the oven. After that I'll sauté the asparagus & make the mashed potatoes. You can't have rice and potatoes. Only 1 starch.

I like cooking so this isn't a problem. It's just that I'm a stud and I don't like being bossed around. If ima be here I'm going to have luxury. Fuck what he talking about! Or I could get the knife and stab his ass. Yeah that sounds smart.

I hear her come down the stairs and I contemplate it. I realize it won't work because of my knee. I have to wait till it heals.

"Mhmm Yaz this smell good baby" He inhales deeply and smiles at me. I nod and turn around stirring the pot(whip whip lol)

"You hot ? I am. It's so hot in here" He says while taking off his shirt. Wait woah... He's wearing a sports bra. He takes off his hat and out flows enough hair for Rapunzel to be jealous. He turns around and my jaw drops. This is not a man.

"You're a woman ?"

[End Of Chapter] 😛

Aye so stalker dude isn't a dude 😏 What you think bout that ?

More twists and turns to come but I won't say too much 😗

I'll update ASAP. Peace & Love-mykal💙