eleven.

It was so hard to leave her like that.

My minds telling me 'no! don't go back in there' but son..my body's telling me yesssss.

I shake myself of my thoughts and patiently wait for Yaz to come out the car.

A few minutes later I hear my door slam and see an irritated Yaz approaching me.

Well it's her fault. She should just admit she wants me. Kidnaper and stalker or not. I know she wants me.

"Let's go" I led the way to the restaurant and open the door for her. She rolls her eyes at me and I resist the urge to choke her out.

1..2..10..whoosah

I feel much better now.

We walk through the back of the restaurant and I'm instantly greeted by Paco.

Paco is my best and only friend, other than Yaz. He knows all about the Yaz situation and while he doesn't stand for it, he understands that she is in no danger with me.

That I would never hurt her intentionally.

"Where you at bro! I missed you man!" Pac said while reaching out.

I wandered around and hugged him. His hands reached my back and it was a good hug. I missed my friend.

We finally departed and he ran his hand up my face. His eyebrows furrowed and his eyes got whiter than before.

"I feel the stress in your face man. Wassup?" He questioned.

See, Paco is blind but he's clairvoyant in a sense. He can read anybody by just touching them. Its weird but a blessing all at once.

"We'll talk later. For now I'm hungry" I stated while rubbing my stomach.

He shook his head and chuckled. "Siempre son"

"Damn right" I replied.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me to your friend ? Gosh your rude!" Yaz mumbled.

"Yeah aren't you going to introduce me to your novia ?" Paco said. I sighed and introduced them to each other. We then sat down and waited for our food to be cooked.

"What'd you order princess?" I asked Yaz. She squinted at me but didn't roll her eyes.

Aww she's learning. Good girl.

"El Burritio Alambre" she said dryly. I raised an eyebrow and she sighed. "It's a burrito with spanish rice, bacon, steak, chicken and pineapple smothered in cheese. Just what I need right now"

I licked my lips. That sound good right now.

We made small talk for a while longer and Paco brought out the food, smelling delicious as ever.

Paco sat with us while we ate and conversed with us.

Well he conversed with me. Yaz was too busy stuffing her face.

"Paco what's her real name ? She won't tell me" Yaz said to him, like i can't hear her. Paco gripped my hand under the table and I tightened it, signaling not to tell her.

"Amor, you'll have to ask your novia" Paco replied.

She pouted her lips out.

"Ask my who ? English pah-leaseee"

Paco chuckled. "Well won't you look at the time, the 6:00 news is coming on" He said whole sliding out the chestnut colored booth.

"You're blind what you mean 'look at the time' ?" Yaz said confused.