four.

[RECAP]

"You hot ? I am. It's hot in here" He says while taking off his shirt. Wait woah... He's wearing a sports bra. He takes off his hat and out flows enough hair for Rapunzel to be jealous. He turns around and my jaw drops. This is not a man.

"You're a woman ?"

[RECAP OVER]

My jaw drops. She is gorgeous, beautiful, handsome... I don't know what to call her but she is very attractive. She's lightskin and she has a nose stud. Ironic huh ? Her hair is a mix of warm brown and black. Her lips are pink and plump. Sheesh.

"Yes I'm a woman. You thought I was a man?" She says, she looks perplexed.

"Uh well yeah I mean anytime I saw you, you wore all black and I could only see your face. Even then, your voice was deep so I assumed you were a man. Plus by the looks of it you have an A cup so..." She chuckled and walked to the fridge.

"Well ok. I'm not though. I'm a female lesbian. Is that ok with you?" She questions. I mumble a 'yeah' and she chuckles.

"It was gone be ok regardless" I mean mug then back of her head.

"Anyways when is this food going to be done I'm hungry. And your sleeping downstairs still. I'm being nice by letting you eat at my table. Be grateful" She says while taking out some juice.

Be grateful ? What ? Bitch ass ho I should poison your food. Knowing how clumsy I am, I'll put poison in her food then I'll accidentally take her plate. Kill my damn self. Hell nah.

"Why? I just cooked for you I should be able to sleep on the couch or something. You got me acting like a slave. You gone make me cook then banish me to the basement. What kind of shit..." I say with a attitude. She done lost her whole entire mind.

She swings around and grabs me in an instant. I can see the rage in her eyes and she's oso red.

"Don't fucking question me ! What I say goes Yazmine. If I told you to sleep on the roof, that's where you gone sleep! Stop fucking trying me before I break your other leg" She pushes me away roughly and I fall onto the table.

I gather myself and count to ten. When my knee gets better I'm fighting this bitch. She gone learn who the fuck I am. But for now ima do what she says because I don't want both of my legs broke.

We sit in the kitchen in awkward silence until the timer dings. The food is ready. I pick up my crutches and walk over to the oven and pull out the chicken. It smells amazing. I go to make myself a plate but there's only one.

That's weird who has only one plate in their house ? I turn around and look at kidnaper and she's staring at me with curiosity in her eyes. Ok...

I look down and search the draws to find silverware. I find one spoon, one fork, and one knife. This is weird.

I take the fork and hop back over to the table, give my thanks to Uni, and begin to eat my meal.

I can feel Kidnaper glaring at me like my mom would when she wakes up to a dirty kitchen. Honestly she'd just beat my ass senseless but that's besides the point..

"Make me a plate Yaz" She demands while crossing her arms. I scrunch my face up and roll my eyes. She only had one plate...

She ice glares me and I go find one bowl and make her a 'plate'. Just wait till my leg gets better.

We eat in silence. She looks up at me occasionally and I see her out my peripheral vision. When I look up she looks down. She's weird.

As I eat I just contemplate on why I'm in this situation. I was 2 months away from graduating college and becoming a lawyer. My life was set. Then someone comes and kidnaps me and snatches away my life. I don't know what to do.

"How long will I be here ?" I ask. She sighs and smiles.

"Until I know it's meant" she whispers. Whats that supposed to mean ?

We finish eating and she washes our 'dishes'. I remain seated at the table because I really can't get up. My leg hurts and these crutches aren't helping me at all.

She finishes and turns to look at me.

"Go to the basement. It's..9:00. Bedtime" She says. Bedtime ? How old am I..

I scrunch my face up and she raises a brow. She starts shaking and she walks into another room.

I can hear talking. Who's she talking to ? I thought we were alone. I really hope there's nobody else I can't handle her already I don't know about anyone else.

"I DONT WANT TO HURT HER!" She screams, interrupting my thoughts. Now I'm a little scared. Who is she talking to ?

She walks back in the kitchen with her fists clenched.

"Are you going to go to the basement or not ?"

"My leg hurts I can't get up" I mutter weakly. She walks over to me and examines my leg. She frown at it then smiles.

"Ok. I'll carry you down there" She says sweetly.

I nod my head slowly and she picks me up bridal style, being careful not to touch my leg.

She walks us over to the basement door and gestures for me to open it. I open it and she looks me directly in the eye.

"Goodnight" She smiles and throws me down the steps.

Every step I fall down I feel a bone break. My face slaps the floor and my vision clouds. I hear the door slam a few moments later. The pain rises all over my body, like mini wars in my limbs. My head pounds, then it all ceases. Off to sleep I drift...

[End Of Chapter] 😬

Comment, Vote, Follow Me.

Peace & Love💙- mykal.

P.S. GO DIRTY BIRDS🔴⚫️ RISE UP!!